It only took 20yrs!

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I just upgraded the forum software by clicking an UPGRADE button! (almost faints)

I also upgraded some Add-On's with a zip-file Upload.

Hell has frozen over. It only took 20yrs! For the seasoned member's you know how difficult and often an upgrade caused major
problems in our early years. This software is amazing. I hope to see it used to it's fullest. Thank you all for being here. I have
more time to devote to this site once again. So I'm looking forward to trying to improve everything with some TLC.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Hi John, Just saying thank you for hanging there all these years. I know I'm only a sometime poster theses days, but it's always like visiting friends. For us less techy folk , how about a quick run down of "What's new" now with this update.?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi Gayle, Your so welcome. This update was a small one but, the significance was the simple upgrade. I had to share this with you. This software updates pretty regularly but, the big changes normally come with major version updates which are less frequent.

This forum software is wonderful and they keep making it better. I think it is very user friendly. Some recent changes include making our Avatar rounded. You can post photos in the Media Gallery and then link that gallery or photo/video.

The features are impressive. Hopefully, people will post more often to give these features some use. I think this may begin happening more as people may tire of Social Media and enjoy the interaction of a more personal Message Board/Group again. I will be here!