Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

It's Official - We're Engaged!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Oct 31, 2004.

1. John

John Guest

<center>
    <h2>It's Official - We're Engaged!!!</h2>
    [​IMG]

We are planning a wedding (possibly onboard a ship) for next October. It should be allot of fun. Please welcome April to our family. HOT!

</center>

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Hey congratulations!!! Fantastic news!!! :thumb

Michael =sailor

3. Nessie

Nessie Guest

wooo hooo! We gonna have a wedding! CONGRATS to you both!! :jump :jump :jump

4. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

=love =handinhand :couple...Boy is Love Grand!!!!!!!!....From DH Mark and I, we are sending our most sincere Congratulations and very best wishes for a happy, prosperous,loving ,cruise filled :)grin).. marriage for many years.....:jump :jump :jump.....Joanne and Mark

5. dldancer

dldancer Guest

Congratulations John! May you and April have many years of happiness. =hug

6. Barry

Barry Guest

WOW! Our Heartfelt congratulations John! From Lori and Me :) You sly devil....

7. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Congrats John and April!!!!! Are you talking getting hitched on the MOSAIC Cruise!!!!!

8. Hucc

Hucc Guest

:cheers CONGRATS!! :cheers

do I smell a "group cruise" wedding? :grin

9. Mgram

Mgram Guest

Congratulations John and April ....... wishing you a fun year of planning.....and a lifetime of happiness!

10. Tread

Tread Guest

WOO HOO ! ! ! ! ! A VERY big congrats from your friends in North Pole! :cheers :party :cheers :party

11. seamom

seamom Guest

Yahooooo ...what terrific news! Hi April.........so...there will be shared Captain roles? :grin

12. Congratulations to both of you! A big welcome to April.

13. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Seamom!!!!!! She will be the second mate!!!!!!!

Humm but me thinks you know better!!!!

14. seamom

seamom Guest

Hooked!!!! YOU SHOCK ME......of ALL people...I had higher expectations from you! Report to Kisses IMMEDIATELY!

:lol :lol :lol

15. Hooked

Hooked Guest

I can't SEAMON!!!! I'm at work!!!! She is out spending money for our Radiance cruise!!

16. Charles

Charles Guest

Congratulations John and April!

Charles

17. dezertcruzer

dezertcruzer Guest

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

18. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Congratulations John and April! Congratulations and best wishes as you begin a new chapter in your lives together!

19. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Congrats and our best wishes to both of you. We are very excited at your news. Hugs to both of you!!!!
    Robin, Paul, Kyle and Kristin

20. jk

jk Guest

Congratulations John and April! Great news! We can celebrate on the Cl@ss cruise!