It's Official - We're Engaged!

L

LindaG

Congratulations to you & April!!!!! May the future bring many, many happy, healthy years your way!
Linda

M

marye

April, welcome to the family, you have chosen a great guy for your hubby to be. John, I wish you both the happiest and healthiest life together. Cruise on!

O

Olga

I'm glad "our" April posted, because I got confused. So, first of all, welcome to NEW April! Second of all, congratulations on the wonderful news...a shipboard wedding would be so perfect. All on the board seem to be in agreement.

HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!!

B

Beryl

Congratulations! May the delight in each other that you are feeling now continue through your engagement and through a lifetime of happy years together.

K

kitten

Adding also from the Atkins family a hearty congrat's on the engagement! May your year's be filled with love, happiness and many, many cruises! Congrat's you two! =love =adore :couple

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

Add the Congrats to both John and April from the West Coast of Canada. May your plans be as smooth as a Caribbean Cruise? I know ... lame .... but we do with you all the best and planning a shipboard wedding will be a blast! Laurey

S

seadog

Congratulations to John and April ! ! ! !

The Captain will soon have a new boss.

Radiance of the Seas - Western Caribbean in:

Serenade of the Seas - Hawaii to Vancouver in:

D

dreamer

Congrat's...may I wish you and the Mrs. many years of happiness...
Hubby and I are heading for our 25th next year........I am sure you both can brag the same some day!!!
Congrat's!!!!!!
dreamer
:wave

S

sail7seas

My heartest Congratulations, John and April, and very best wishes. Hope you have many happy years together in good health.

R

RosieRosie

:daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy

Wishing you both happiness ALWAYS........

:couple :cheers =bigwave =bigwave