• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

It's Official - We're Engaged!

C

Carmaster

Wonderful news, warmest congratulations to you and April. Of course it has to be a wedding aboard ship. Have a great time planning it. Best regards, Gene and Carolyn

B

bostongal

Alittle behind the times but I wanted to send you our Congratulations! Hope you have many happy cruise-filled years together!

Meg

C

cptguavaberry

Congrats John and April. May you have many happy years ahead of you. :cheers

We're looking forward to sharing wedding cake on the MOS@IC cruise next October. :thumb

E

Einstein

Congrats Captain & April from red & I. And did U mention a wedding on a ship NEXT Oct.??? It could be a LARGE gathering if itsthe ship I am thinking about. :grin

R

rocster

Congrats to you and your beautiful bride to be. Is this the young lady we met at Channelside?
October is a great month for weddings, isn't it? My sweetie and I tied the knot on October 14th 2000 on land but honemooned in P.R. and the Dawn Princess.
Ain't life grand?

S

StudMuffin

John & April,

I'm not sure if any of the Big Cats have chimed in yet, but I'm sure I speak for all of them in congratulating you both and wishing you all the best that the good Lord has to offer.