Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

It's Official - We're Engaged!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Carmaster

Carmaster Guest

Wonderful news, warmest congratulations to you and April. Of course it has to be a wedding aboard ship. Have a great time planning it. Best regards, Gene and Carolyn

2. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Alittle behind the times but I wanted to send you our Congratulations! Hope you have many happy cruise-filled years together!

Meg

3. Tero

Tero Guest

Very warm congratulations from Finland !
    Have a nice life together !

4. Congrats John and April. May you have many happy years ahead of you. :cheers

We're looking forward to sharing wedding cake on the MOS@IC cruise next October. :thumb

5. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Congrats Captain & April from red & I. And did U mention a wedding on a ship NEXT Oct.??? It could be a LARGE gathering if itsthe ship I am thinking about. :grin

6. rocster

rocster Guest

Congrats to you and your beautiful bride to be. Is this the young lady we met at Channelside?
    October is a great month for weddings, isn't it? My sweetie and I tied the knot on October 14th 2000 on land but honemooned in P.R. and the Dawn Princess.
    Ain't life grand?

7. John

John Guest

Hi Rocky, Yes.. this is the same young lady. Yes, Life is grand.

8. Sodey

Sodey Guest

Just so you know, getting engaged is the easy part!

Sodey-M

9. Christoffer

Christoffer Guest

Congratulations!

Christoffer
    :FINLAND

10. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

John & April,

I'm not sure if any of the Big Cats have chimed in yet, but I'm sure I speak for all of them in congratulating you both and wishing you all the best that the good Lord has to offer.