• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Its TIME for a ROLL CALL (Please Reply Now)

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Ahoy there - QUACK QUACK! Mary Ann, aka ShipMaven, aka Mama Duck, and my beloved Poodle, Pucci, checking in from the Phoenix metro area. Happy Cruising to @ll. :spyglass:

Tobyn

Good morning! ! ! Tobyn saying howdy, from the great white north, near North Pole, Alaska. Already winter here and have shoveled twice already. Looking forward to our next cruise.

Fasteddie

My name is Ed Tonkin aka Fasteddie, I am at the time moving to New Bern NC
and really looking fwd to this. Will be back posting as so as I get set up in my new home

Hi all, Laurey here from the Summer Home of the cruise ships for Alaska (well at least we still have some and Disney is coming next year!) Vancouver, BC Canada

Sailing in January and in June of 2011 with Princess - Elite status!

CruiseAholic ... good to see you again!

Laurey

Mbandy

Hello everybody.

Michael here in fabulous Las Vegas.

My darlin' Susan (CarolinaBlonde) and her brittany Ginny in High Point NC.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
it's me ..... from where it says in the right hand corner of my post. (you can do that too)

Just south of Popcorn and Alf and East of tango55 and WCoastCDNCruisers

Linda&Jim

Linda & Jim here from the western foothills of Maine. Fall is definitely here so that much closer to our cruise. We are truly addicted and so are our 2 sons. Happy Cruising all....

kakarp

Kevin (aka kakarp) and Michelle (aka Mickey) and Meeko.
Live from Worcester MA.
On the cool side today and everyday (until it gets really cold) from now till summer again.

Kevn