• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Its TIME for a ROLL CALL (Please Reply Now)

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Erik from Sweden here. It gets darker and colder outside.
I have to book another cruise as my cruise calendar is empty... :biggrin:

/Erik

TexasSue

From DFW are of TEXAS - Home of the Texas Rangers. Just got back from a cruise and just trying to catch up. Haven't read all this posts yet just went to the last one and posted.

susan

iluvcruzin

Maureen and Keith from heart of it all.. Cincinnati Ohio. We have no critters but I have a grand dog named Oscar. Don't know if that counts.

nieciez

Community Sponsor
Nieciez and Leatherneck coming to you from beautiful Locust Grove VA. We are empty nesters with 3 furbabies, Georgie, Louie (dogs) and Bella the cat. We are just back from another wonderful cruise with a bunch of GREAT Cruise-Addicts!

randy

NiecieZ's neighbor from middle Virginia sending greetings. We're watching the beautiful fall foliage come into view from the cockpit of our sailboat while we await our 3 cruises in the next three months. Aloha to all!

maw

Wordsmith
Maw and Paw from the Missouri Ozark Mountains. True addicts just back from a group cruise and two more coming on books.

gram

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

Evie & Joe from Springdale, 17 miles north east of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. We are empty nesters and have three cat furbabies - Confetti, Baby & Sweetie. We love to cruise!

Suez

Suez and hubby Ron checking in from Kansas!! Yep, we are still around.

Alaska - Norwegian Sky - August 2000
Eastern Caribbean - MOSAIC Group Cruise - October 2005

JacquieP

JacquieP and Leon from the banks of the beautiful (sometimes!) Arkansas River in Tulsa, Oklahoma with furbabies Bandit, Cocoa, and Sunny and cockatiel Joey - or whatever he happens to be calling himself at the time. Next cruise is not until May, 2011, darn it.