• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

John(nj) 2/15/11-update

korinalacount

Re: John(nj)

Sad know what hpb can do to U,thanking I do not have high cholesterol,or diabetes,good luck John our thoughts and prayers are with you,much love,John and Korina

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered

John - when you're well enough to read these Forums, know what your dog, Julie, and her boyfriend, Pucci, are wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Cruise cutie

our hearts are just broken for Susie and John..prayers he heals up, rehabs, and gets back in the swing of it all..thanks for the update Suer.and hugs to you and Warren too..:(..love Joanne and Mark

herb

First Original Member

JoAnn & I hope that John gets better very soon. Please tell him we said hello and are thinking of him...

jk

So sorry to hear this news. I hope that he has a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

connie seabee

Community Sponsor

Oh My, I am so shocked to read about John. It was so nice meeting him and Suzie on the Mos@ic.

Please give them both a (((hug)) from Lyn and I. Our prayers are with John and Suzie. Also with you and warren, I know how close of friends you all are.

Is there an address to send John and Suzie a card?

seamom

HI Suer,
Wow...sorry to hear this. I avoid the aft as I can't take so much sad news every day and was shocked to see NJ's name on here when I went to read up on Korinna's John. Give him my best.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member

Hi Sue, I'm sorry to hear such news. I hope the best for John's speedy recovery from such a serious situation. Please give them my best and let them know we are all thinking of them.

Corky

Suer - I know this is so hard for you and Warren, and Susie of course. Is there any update on John(NJ)? (((HUGS)))