Join In As Cruise-Addicts Raid Branson Missouri

nieciez

Community Sponsor
Anyone in the group that plans on attending the Branson get-together and if you want to join the closed Facebook page please let us know here so we can add you or send us a PM here on Addicts requesting the add. Thanks,

maw

Wordsmith
Looking forward seeing more of our Addicts buddies in Branson. So glad all considering to come see Maw since she can't travel far any more.

Gramma Ann

I know nothing about using Facebook. Probably better not even try. I'm good about making a mess and never finding my way out.

Please just keep posting occsionally on here with highlites. Or PM me if something important needs addressing.

TexasSue

Ann I will text you if something important happens - right now they are working on some things to do I know the Titanic Museum is one I believe on the 2nd. I will try to keep you updated on these things.

Susan

TexasSue

[FONT=helvetica, arial, lucida grande, sans-serif]Ann the following was posted on Facebook. If you need more information let me know It was posted by Patricia and Lisa is contacting the museum fore the group. [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, lucida grande, sans-serif]Just booked the Titanic Museum for October 2, the Scenic Railway for October 4 at 4:30 and the Irish Tenors/Celtic Ladies October 5 at 2:00 if anyone wants to join us.

Susan

[/FONT]

TexasSue

Ann is on a cruise but I'm thinking I'll book the train for both of us as I feel sure she will want to go. Are we still waiting for information on the museum.

Thanks all really looking forward to this trip.

Susan

TexasSue

OK Ann and I are booked for the train - I'll let her know when she returns from her cruise. We kinda talked about it before she left so I'm not concerned.

Susan

TexasSue

Posted the following on Facebook but thought I'd post it here also

Got my Branson Visitor Guide in the mail today. Haven't really had time to do any reading in it but did look thru it and noticed in the back a section for events - shows 10-1 thru 10-3 is the Bassmaster Open so there will be lots of fisherman in the area also. Glad we have our rooms booked.

Anyone thinking about joining us need to book your rooms and if it doesn't work out you can always cancel them.

Susan

maw

Wordsmith
Okay gang would you please add the Branson countdown clock to Maw will be nice to have a countdown again Thanks

Donna - dsw

Scenic Railway for October 4 at 4:30

1. Patricia Steinke
2. John Steinke
3. Audrey Belcher
4. Donna Wilson
5. Jim Wilson
6. Denise Stillwagon Zlaterr
7. William Zlater
8. Connie Lendi Brooks
9. Lyn Brooks
10. Susan West