• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Join In As Cruise-Addicts Raid Branson Missouri

reggae

Maw, do you think it's okay if I bring my horse to Branson's Best? I was thinkin' of riding in with some of the gals...you know the ones that need a ride from Springfield...

maw

Wordsmith
I can see that horse now with the luggage and you girls. I don't think I could get on a horse. ever really have in my life.

reggae

Howdy Branson friends!

After looking high and low....I finally found my suit for poolside at Branson....

Can't wait to see all of you, and join in all the fun :boogie:

(Added the cape, because someone said it might be a little chilly by the pool in October)

reggae

Coming soon!!

You need to join us!

A fabulous, fun-filled trip to Branson, MO!

.....and they have creme brulee :clap:

Last edited:

reggae

i'M in for sure. Just tell me when

Susan
So glad you and Gramma Ann are going to be there Sue! (I love Gramma Ann's sense of humor, sometimes, she literally makes me laugh out loud....I have to make sure not to take a sip of coffee, before I read her posts :whistle:)

I'm so happy to finally meets some of the cruise @ddicts! Wouldn't it be great if ALL the posters here could come to Branson???? C'mon, you know you're thinking about it :clap:

We are going to have so much fun!!!

....now where the heck is Corky?????

reggae

Okay, so I need some expert help here....maybe that bOB guy is around, or anyone that can help...

Yesterday, I was telling someone about my upcoming trip to Missouri, and they proceeded to tell me that I was pronouncing "Missouri" wrong....

I was saying "Missour-EE"

...and she said it's pronounced "Missour-AH"

Now please, someone tell me the correct way to pronounce it, because I don't want to look like a tourist out there.

Gramma Ann

Okay, so I need some expert help here....maybe that bOB guy is around, or anyone that can help...

Yesterday, I was telling someone about my upcoming trip to Missouri, and they proceeded to tell me that I was pronouncing "Missouri" wrong....

I was saying "Missour-EE"

...and she said it's pronounced "Missour-AH"

Now please, someone tell me the correct way to pronounce it, because I don't want to look like a tourist out there.

Can,t say that I really know. I'm from Texas and everyone says I talk funny anyway. So if I say it incorrectly I just blame iton acclent!

Last edited: