Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Junior A Hockey has begun, and so has the scouting!

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Tobyn, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

Our trip to Soldotna last weekend was a success. The Duck BSeaBob sent went along for the ride and was seen mingling with the players to get a close look at this year's crop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The scouting
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course, then there was the starting lineups
    [​IMG]

The face off
    [​IMG]

The fight
    [​IMG]

The final score with Fairbanks winning
    [​IMG]

The next night, they had on their other uniforms
    [​IMG]

I should add, they won that game as well. It was a great weekend, and the start of what appears to be a GREAT Junior A Hockey season!

2. reggae

reggae Guest

You love your hockey, don't you Tobyn?

You should live around here with all these crazy Red Wings fans. They live and breathe hockey!!

It's fun to watch the kids play though, myself I prefer high-school football. It's absolutely the best! We go to a lot of the local games.

3. Woo hoo Fairbanks! =clap I know how much you and the family enjoy going to the hockey games, may your team have a great season.

4. Happy2cu

Happy2cu Guest

Sure looks like fun!

5. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

Have a great season. We all need a little fun in our lives to keep us invigorated.

Hugs, Mari

6. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

Those little guys show up at the strangest places eh!!!!!!

Our home opener is tonight in the "Dub" beat Kamloops last night away.
    Portland's here tonight and Tri Cities (Pasco,Richland & Kenniwick Wa) on Sunday. I'm about to get my first Zamboni fume hits of the season.

Can't imagine playing up there with all the travel that one has to do in the North. Don't miss it at all.

Good luck for the rest of the season.