Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Just back from Caribbean Princess (website w/photos)

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by adwalsh, Dec 9, 2005.

1. adwalsh

adwalsh Guest

My hubby and I just sailed the Caribbean Princess (11/19-11/26/05. We've just uploaded a lot of pictures from our cruise to our personal website. We stayed in a mini-suite on the Dolphin deck (D710). We included several pictures of our cabin and views from our uncovered balcony.

http://www.pbase.com/adwalsh/caribbean_cruise_2005

There are a total of 4 pages of photos. If you want to enlarge a particular photo, click on that specific photo.

Enjoy.....

2. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

Very nice photos! :thumb I'll be on an Eastern Caribbean cruise in April and will be going to St. Thomas and St. Maarten also. One comment though, that first picture of MUTS looks a little Greasy to me. :lol

3. bikevegas

bikevegas Guest

Love the photos. Thanks for sharing! I sent you an e-mail with a question about the Caribbean Princess! Thanks in advance for your comments!:AL:USA

4. Wuollebear

Wuollebear Guest

Thanks for sharing the pics! It takes me back to this last April when we were in the Eastern Caribbean and gives me a BAD case of cruise itch. We have been wanting to try the Caribbean Princess. We are sailing the Freedom next and then I think we'll try the C. Princess. I hope you posted a review.

5. jimlinalf

jimlinalf Guest

Thank you for the many good photos to view. We will be on the Caribbean this fall for our first Princess cruise. I 'm hopeful this will get our cruising juices flowing again after a disastrous cruise last year.

Jim

6. Kathy & Dave

Kathy & Dave Guest

Nice pics! Now that they have installed the movie screen, they must not have a retractable roof over any of the pools. Can you confirm this? I will miss the roof over the pool. It was nice in rainy or windy weather.

Thanks,
    Kathy

7. Corky

Corky Guest

Awesome pictures...thanks for sharing them with us.

8. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Gr8 =photo and thanx for sharing them with ALL of US. If U get a chance perhaps I can persuade U to upload them to the Cruise @ddicts =photo gallery as they would be a Gr8 addition for future cruisers on the Caribbean P that might NOT see them if they do NOT see this thread. :thumb Thanx again for taking the time and posting.

9. Brianshnj

Brianshnj Guest

Thanks for sharing your great pics of this ship and ports of call. I am going on this ship in March with my wife and daughter. Your pics are the best view of the ship that I have seen.
    Thanks Brian

10. seagarsmoker

seagarsmoker Guest

Excellent photos!
    We are staying in a mini-suite on this ship in October and it was nice to see how the room looks.
    Thanks for sharing!

11. maria

maria Guest

:wave Thanks for posting the pics. We will be taking our first Princess cruise in July on the new Crown. (we are loyal RCI & Celebrity cruises) We are very ancious to try Princess. We also booked a mini suite and the pictures made me excited. Can't wait. Thanks again :wave

12. SailorSam

SailorSam Guest

Terrific photos. We're cruising again on the Caribbean Princess in August. Looking at these photos, we can hardly wait.

13. Kathy & Dave

Kathy & Dave Guest

Awesome pictures! Are you a professional photographer? If not, you should be! You really captured the "staggered balcony" views. I'm sure many people will be thankful for such nice photos!

14. madaamt

madaamt Guest

THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!!!! I WILL BE SAILING ON CP IN DECEMBER

15. rgo6185

rgo6185 Guest

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them!

16. Wow! Those photographs are so professional looking! (perhaps you are a professional photographer?) In any case, thank you so much for sharing them with us all.....they were a really a joy to go through and look at. Makes me want to try out Princess for the MUTS and that aft pool area~~~both look incredible. I helped my my friend book the Caribbean Princess for this coming June (will be her 1st cruise) so I'm going to email her with the link. I'm sure she'll very much appreciate looking. Thanks again!

17. kruznut

kruznut Guest

:wave Those seem to be professional quality photos and very beautiful ! Thanx for sharing.

18. socoblue

socoblue Guest

:S I am currently booked on the crown princess I have the same cabin .How was the open balcony? Did you enjoy it?

19. Seabeacon

Seabeacon Guest

Those are excellent pics!