Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Just booked - couldn't resist price

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Robert Downie, Oct 21, 2002.

1. We've only been home for a month following our last cruise, and the itch was getting too strong to bear. I had my TA check into a Christmas/New Year's cruise on the Coral Princess next year, 10-day Panama Canal, dep FL Dec. 23, 2003. When she came back with the price, I had her double-check it, then immediately booked it. They don't have brochures out on this one, but I have to think it's a 50% rate. Is it common to get such great rates for early bookings? Now all I have to do is figure out how to survive the next 14 months of anticipation.

2. enymarsh

enymarsh Guest

What was your price? I am curious because I'll be on the Coral this January 3rd. We thought our price was pretty great...1440pp, cat.BD, plus 200 per cabin shipboard credit

Where was your last cruise? Which ship? (always curious)

Esther

3. Sorry, I'm a lurker who violated decency by not introducing myself. We're Rob and Margarett, in Oklahoma City. We've been on two cruises so far - Sea Princess in Alaska in July/2001 for our honeymoon, and we just got home last month from a 10-day cruise to Canada and New England on the Royal Princess.

We were quoted $2400 pp, plus $150 onboard credit, for a cat. AC cabin. That seemed pretty darned reasonable to me.