Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Kelly method question

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Clarissa, Jun 16, 2004.

1. bippytrip

bippytrip Guest

Ok, let me know how you make out. I hope it takes you a while, (meaning the longer it takes, the better the upgrade).

Good Luck:grin

2. LUV2Cruz2

LUV2Cruz2 Guest

Does the Kelly Method only work for Carnival cruise ships?

3. Hey, bippytrip, I just finished checking all the inside catagory 4's and I haven't gotten a match yet..........hopefully this is a good sign....I'm taking a break and I'm trying later...

luv2cruz2....don't know if it works on other cruise lines....someone else might know..

4. bippytrip

bippytrip Guest

As far as I know, it only works with Carnival.

debbies-cruising,
    That may be a good sign. How far away is your cruise? I don't know how far in advance it may work.

Hope you have good luck with it. I went thru all the insides and didn't think that I would get a match, but then I got it when I hit the 5A's.

Keep me posted as I am interested how accurate this system is.;)

5. Hi, bippytrip, I got a hit......it looks like an upgrade to 6A from the 4......it has a picture window instead of no window at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are leaving on 7/18 on the Conquest.......I really think this might be right because there are three of us and I knew it had to be a cabin for at least three....this one has twin beds and a sofa.....this is great, because I had volunteered to sleep at the top...

I just talked to my friend....she said she got the doc's but she checked and there isn't a number for a cabin.....I'm going look at them later......I'll keep you posted.... Thanks a bunch(-:

6. fi0na

fi0na Guest

Hey.. here's a different question.. if you were assigned a room number when booking, is there no chance of an upgrade???

fi

7. bippytrip

bippytrip Guest

debbies-cruising,

That's Great :) It may be that your room was assigned after the docs were issued. It looks like a good upgrade from inside to outside. It's great when a plan comes together.:grin

Have a great cruise!!!

8. Yea I'd say that.....we'll be on the ocean at the same time...where are are your ports?t

9. bippytrip

bippytrip Guest

Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Freeport. We're excited about going on the new ship. Been to Port Canaveral and Nassau before. Can't wait but don't want to rush summer:grin

10. Hey bippytrip.....I got the documents from my friend because she said she didn't see a number.....well after I read an old post on the kelly method it said to look at the BOTTOM of the back of the Sail and Sign card....lo and behold...there it was....same cabin number I matched on the Kelley method......so I'm assuming the kelley method still works.....We'll know sooner or later. And thanks again for your help!!!!!

11. cool, we posted at the same time.....I'm going to cozumel, grand caymen and jamaicia,mon...........

12. SMASHROX`

SMASHROX` Guest

Hi everyone,

I got my docs and checked the S&S card form....sure enough, cabin U145 on the Imagination, for a 6C upgrade. Not too bad considering we booked an oceanview guarantee!

13. Awesome!!!!!!! =bigwave

14. cajunpie

cajunpie Guest

Haven't got my docs yet but I tried the Kelly Method and got the "message" when I typed in U163. That's the highest I've ever been on a ship. My SO and I leave in 36 days aboard the Holiday!! His first cruise and I know we'll have a wonderful time.

Cindy

15. Lefty1

Lefty1 Guest

K I put in my booking number and kept going (luckily i did not go far) each time i put in a room i got "wrong booking number/room - then i got message "cannot place order for guaranteed room" i guess that means this is my room - do u think it can change - i am sailing on miracle 8/21 - what are chances it can change

16. rhen33

rhen33 Guest

How soon out can you do kelly method? I made final payment this week.

Post Edited (07-23-04 14:49)

17. ali38

ali38 Guest

i got my docs today with a gty. tried to find cabin on back of s&s . not sure which it is
    can someone help me please??
    ZZ5478TBA04VI200408280005 booked a gty 8a.thanks

18. snowball

snowball Guest

Ali - since it says TBA, I would think that you still haven't been assigned to a cabin.

19. serene56

serene56 Guest

DId you just book your cruise recently?

Sorry but you are still TBA. seems people who booked their cruise after final payment will see the TBA cabins

20. DanielR2004

DanielR2004 Guest

Sort of a stupid question, but, who is Kelly?

LOL!!

-Daniel