• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kelly method question

B

bippytrip

Ok, let me know how you make out. I hope it takes you a while, (meaning the longer it takes, the better the upgrade).

Good Luck:grin

D

debbies-cruising

Hey, bippytrip, I just finished checking all the inside catagory 4's and I haven't gotten a match yet..........hopefully this is a good sign....I'm taking a break and I'm trying later...

luv2cruz2....don't know if it works on other cruise lines....someone else might know..

B

bippytrip

As far as I know, it only works with Carnival.

debbies-cruising,
That may be a good sign. How far away is your cruise? I don't know how far in advance it may work.

Hope you have good luck with it. I went thru all the insides and didn't think that I would get a match, but then I got it when I hit the 5A's.

Keep me posted as I am interested how accurate this system is.;)

D

debbies-cruising

Hi, bippytrip, I got a hit......it looks like an upgrade to 6A from the 4......it has a picture window instead of no window at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are leaving on 7/18 on the Conquest.......I really think this might be right because there are three of us and I knew it had to be a cabin for at least three....this one has twin beds and a sofa.....this is great, because I had volunteered to sleep at the top...

I just talked to my friend....she said she got the doc's but she checked and there isn't a number for a cabin.....I'm going look at them later......I'll keep you posted.... Thanks a bunch(-:

F

fi0na

Hey.. here's a different question.. if you were assigned a room number when booking, is there no chance of an upgrade???

fi

B

bippytrip

debbies-cruising,

That's Great :) It may be that your room was assigned after the docs were issued. It looks like a good upgrade from inside to outside. It's great when a plan comes together.:grin

Have a great cruise!!!

D

debbies-cruising

Yea I'd say that.....we'll be on the ocean at the same time...where are are your ports?t

B

bippytrip

Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Freeport. We're excited about going on the new ship. Been to Port Canaveral and Nassau before. Can't wait but don't want to rush summer:grin

D

debbies-cruising

Hey bippytrip.....I got the documents from my friend because she said she didn't see a number.....well after I read an old post on the kelly method it said to look at the BOTTOM of the back of the Sail and Sign card....lo and behold...there it was....same cabin number I matched on the Kelley method......so I'm assuming the kelley method still works.....We'll know sooner or later. And thanks again for your help!!!!!

D

debbies-cruising

cool, we posted at the same time.....I'm going to cozumel, grand caymen and jamaicia,mon...........

S

SMASHROX`

Hi everyone,

I got my docs and checked the S&S card form....sure enough, cabin U145 on the Imagination, for a 6C upgrade. Not too bad considering we booked an oceanview guarantee!

C

cajunpie

Haven't got my docs yet but I tried the Kelly Method and got the "message" when I typed in U163. That's the highest I've ever been on a ship. My SO and I leave in 36 days aboard the Holiday!! His first cruise and I know we'll have a wonderful time.

Cindy

L

Lefty1

K I put in my booking number and kept going (luckily i did not go far) each time i put in a room i got "wrong booking number/room - then i got message "cannot place order for guaranteed room" i guess that means this is my room - do u think it can change - i am sailing on miracle 8/21 - what are chances it can change

R

rhen33

How soon out can you do kelly method? I made final payment this week.

Post Edited (07-23-04 14:49)

A

ali38

i got my docs today with a gty. tried to find cabin on back of s&s . not sure which it is
can someone help me please??
ZZ5478TBA04VI200408280005 booked a gty 8a.thanks

S

serene56

DId you just book your cruise recently?

Sorry but you are still TBA. seems people who booked their cruise after final payment will see the TBA cabins