Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Kisses(Connie) passes away

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by suer182, Jun 26, 2010.

1. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

We are so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.

2. reggae

reggae Well-Known Member

I am so sad to read this, and offer my condolences too.

Never met Connie, but as so many other expressed what a wonderful person she was, she will truly be missed.

Many prayers and love for all the family of Connie.

3. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

Michael and I are both in total shock.

We first met Mike and Connie at one of the earliest Atlantic City meets.

She was such a great person. The world will be sadder without her. :(

Mike, we send you and your Family our deepest sympathies.

Judi & Michael

4. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

Dear Mike, mere words are not enough to express the loss we all feel; and all of our feelings are insignificant in comparison to you and your family are going through. We all loved Connie whether we had the privledge of meeting her in person, or only here on the boards. She will forever hold a place in our hearts. Having had the opportunity to have shared any portion of her life has made us all better people. May God Bless you

5. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Condolences to Mike and his family.

6. TexasSue

TexasSue Well-Known Member

I was so shocked to read this and so very saddened. I want to extend to you my
    deepest sympathies.

7. jk

jk Well-Known Member

Mike, I am so sorry to hear about Connie. Please accept my condolences.

8. S&M in Pgh

S&M in Pgh Well-Known Member

Mike & I are in total shock. We met Connie & Mike on the group cruise last year, we took an excusion together on the Jolly Pirates. She was so easy to talk to. Praying for comfort and healing for Hooked and his family.

Susie

9. audrey

audrey Well-Known Member

mike sorry to hear about your loss prayers go out to you and your family

10. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Suer - if Hooked gives you funeral details, would you please PM them, or email them, to me. Thank you.

Mary Ann

11. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

I've been gone most the day, and have just now come back home. My heart is just breaking over Connie's passing. It is breaking for Hooked and their kids, and it is breaking for Connie because she was just such a darn nice person. We are truly going to miss her, our loss is great, may she rest in peace.

12. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Mike, I join with the rest of our Cruise @ddicts family in extending my most sincere condolances. I am so very sorry for your loss.

13. S&M in Pgh

S&M in Pgh Well-Known Member

If anyone has a mailing address for Mike in NY could you please PM it to us?

Mike, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mike

14. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:(:(:(

Joe & I had the priviledge of meeting Mike & Connie a few times. She was a super nice lady. Fun to be around. MIke you have our deepest sympathies. So sorry for your loss.

Evie

15. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

Mark and I had the best times with Corky and Denny on Mariner of The Seas as table-mates..with Mike and Connie..and the swill parties were so fun..

we are both so very sad at your sudden loss..may all your years together in good times, and hard times for memories stifle some of your loss..hugs and love, Joanne and Mark

16. Jill B

Jill B The roaming Aussie

I too am in shock reading this awful news. Mike, Rick and I send our sincere condolences. I have no words.

17. seagrandaddy&seagrandma

seagrandaddy&seagrandma Well-Known Member

Mike, We are so deeply sorry for your loss. Please accept our deepest condolences and sympathy. Les and Dot.

18. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

I am at a total loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say and just could not believe when I read this news. I send my deepest condolences and sympathies to Hooked and the family. I will keep you all in my prayers.

19. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Mike, I am so terribly sorry for your huge loss. I suppose no matter how long I'm in the medical field, I still get upset when we lose someone. With all the technology available, it makes us remember we're not the ones in charge of life. Just like now, our Supreme Being had a different plan. Our condolences to you and your family.

20. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Well-Known Member

Oh, Mike, I am so very sad to hear this. Oscar and I both send our condolences.