Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Knee surgery

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by tw1nk1es, Feb 3, 2009.

1. tw1nk1es

tw1nk1es Guest

The surgery went very well this morning. Surgery was at 7:30 and I was home on my couch by 9:30 after a general anesthetic. I haven't needed any pain pills yet - don't be too impressed, remember I have spinal damage from a previous accident and can't feel my legs that well anyway. Can't stay at the computer very long because my leg doesn't fit well under the desk. See you tomorrow!

2. debowah

debowah Guest

Hope you continue to have a smooth recovery.

3. seamom

seamom Guest

Good to hear......I'm a candidate someday...so interesting to hear how you do. Best luck in recovery.

4. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Hope you have a smooth & speedy recovery.

5. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Wishing you all the best in your recovery.

6. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Jo - I wasn't aware that you were having knee surgery. Arthroscopic, I'm guessing? Been there, done that before my two replacements.

I wish you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Mary Ann

7. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Good for you! Hope you have a speedy recovery! Take Care!

8. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Sounds great and hope your recovery continues.

9. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

=hugs and may it continue to be smooth ,and a full success...:)..Joanne

10. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

I'm late responding to this but read your very humorous post in Maw's ramble this a.m. (Wednesday) - what a laugh. I enjoyed your post!

I do hope your recovery goes well and that you're "up and at 'em" very soon!

K.

11. audrey

audrey Guest

Glad to hear that everything went well

12. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

I didn't know you were having surgery. Hope you are doing well.

13. GloBug

GloBug Guest

I didn't know that either, but I'm glad you are doing well. Rest up and follow directions.

14. maw

maw Guest

Such a good attitude abt this
    Twinkles have really enjoyed your comments so very true. abt the care provided by our families. I won't complain too loud though as Paw has had to assume my care so many times. He tries hard.