Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Kole's 9th Birthday Party (pics)

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by AprilS, Sep 23, 2007.

1. AprilS

AprilS Guest

2. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

Aww.. your kids are getting so big! Kole looks like he was all tuckered out from the activities. I love the jumping Pirates of the Carribean thing in the backyard. What a great idea! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Some great shots of Nancy in there as well. Where's the 2 of you? Thanks for sharing.:)

3. suer182

suer182 Guest

Great pics but please tell your kids to stop growing up. They are making me feel old !!!!!!!!

4. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Looks like the kids had a blast. Thanks for sharing. They grow so fast it is great to have lots of pictures of these happy times.

5. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Wowee.. how the kids have grown up...since we saw them on the cruise..=eek... and great photos..thanks for the share..:)..Joanne

6. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Great pics, thanks April for sharing :)

7. bostongal

bostongal Guest

April - Looks like the kids had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics - they grow up too darned fast!

Meg

8. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Thanks for sharing the pics with us. The kids certainly had a wonderful time.

9. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Happy Belated birthday to Kole...looks like a fun time was had by all.

10. reggae

reggae Guest

So Cute! They seem to be having a blast!!

I love the pirate cake too, that is such a great idea!!

11. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Very nice pic's, & yes the kid's sure have grown.

12. maw

maw Guest

Thanks for the share of birthday pictures April. Was thinking the other day we haven't seen any pictures of them for a while. Great looking kids.

13. Certainly looks like the kids had a great time. Happy belated Birthday to Kole. Thanks for sharing the photos with us.