• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kotor???

George C

Leaving for Barcelona next week, booked a hotel and got some tips from Erik and Steve on Barcelona. Have tours for everyplace( almost all private tours) except Kotor any tips on doing that on our own, or possible nice restaurant?

BruinSteve

Uh-oh...I didn't see this until now...and you may be gone already...
I've been to Kotor a couple of times...The town is pretty easy to tour on your own, the only question is whether you want to go beyond the town...Last time, I joined a group from our ship that chartered a boat to take us around the fjord and to the little islands out in the center...Time before that, we went to Budva--which is really a nice little town with a great old medieval section with walls you can walk around on...
Have fun...

George C

Thanks Steve, we fly to Barcelona tomorrow, we have so many long tours wanted just to do a little sight seeing at this port.

George C

We loved Kotor, just walked around the walled city, if you like cats you will like Kotor they were all around the city, very pleasant day there