• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

La Romana, Dominican Republic

Tiptoeonthewaves

Can anyone give me any information on La Romana, Dominican Republic? We are stopping there in March with Carnival and noticed it says "Casa de Campo". Is this a resort or does it mean we are just near it? Anyone book tours for this area?

Parrot Mom

IF YOU CAN book the show at the ampitheatre at Casa de Campo.. Casa is a one of the oldest resorts in the D.R. and known for their golf courses. Y ou might if it's offered take an excursion to one of the local resorts for the day, Dreams... or go into Bahibe to the little town and find a beach... DO NOT, I REPEAT.. DO NOT RENT A CAR..... The other thing that we have done is take a taxi into La Romana to the supermarket and stock up on Dominican coffee beans and pure vanilla.. La Romana is a favorite spot of ours for a land vacation.

Jeanie

IF YOU CAN book the show at the ampitheatre at Casa de Campo.. Casa is a one of the oldest resorts in the D.R. and known for their golf courses. Y ou might if it's offered take an excursion to one of the local resorts for the day, Dreams... or go into Bahibe to the little town and find a beach... DO NOT, I REPEAT.. DO NOT RENT A CAR..... The other thing that we have done is take a taxi into La Romana to the supermarket and stock up on Dominican coffee beans and pure vanilla.. La Romana is a favorite spot of ours for a land vacation.
:doubleup:
Sounds interesting