Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Latest Genesis Name that ship Names

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by jetblue, Apr 4, 2008.

1. PH8

PH8 Guest

This has been the wackiest contest EVER........whats with Allure?? Any chance RCCL has already decided on Allure....have a feeling they have..

2. jetblue

jetblue Guest

Well anyone want to start taking bets that one of next weeks names will be Allure?

3. PH8

PH8 Guest

Nope,its Utopia and Oasis.......the winner was called yesterday........its someone that posts on another Cruise message board..

4. jetblue

jetblue Guest

That can't be true because if you read the blogs it says the finalist were contacted on either Wednesday or Thursday of the week they won. Plus the fact both those names have already been chosen. Nothing new about them.

5. PH8

PH8 Guest

6. jetblue

jetblue Guest

Wow I just find it so hard to believe. I guess that poster is reliable, seems like everyone knows her on that board, but still it seems so strange.

7. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Am I the only one that doesn't care what they call those monstrocities? I'm never going to book one anyway.

8. PH8

PH8 Guest

Never,say never.......

I just am not happy they way they ran this contest........Allure was picked 3 times.........Oasis and Utopia twice...........dont tell me they didnt already have these names in mind..........if not,why pick the same ones over and over??

9. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

[quote sanjoseca]Am I the only one that doesn't care what they call those monstrocities? I'm never going to book one anyway.[/quote]If you don't want to book it, then you should care what the name is, or you might book it without knowing that you booked it. Then you would regret not knowing what the name is.

10. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote Cruizer][quote sanjoseca]Am I the only one that doesn't care what they call those monstrocities? I'm never going to book one anyway.[/quote]If you don't want to book it, then you should care what the name is, or you might book it without knowing that you booked it. Then you would regret not knowing what the name is.[/quote]

Are you saying someone would book a cruise without knowing what ship they are going on?? (Especially someone who has been on so many cruises???) =huh

11. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Not to worry, I know them as GN 1 and GN 2. It's the same with Voyager class.....they're Eagle 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Then there's Vantage 1, 2, 3, and 4. [Shoulda been 5 and 6 also].