Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Laundry on Constellation

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by jred224, Feb 11, 2009.

1. jred224

jred224 Guest

Hello,

The last time I was on the Constellation, I seem to remember there was a bag in the room where we could put in all the dirty laundry we could fit for one flat rate.

If I recall, there was a coupon, that offered this flat rate, in a package given to us as Captain's Club members when we embarked. Can anyone tell me if this is still available?

Thanks for your help!

jred224

2. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

Yes available on all =X= ships but I've read that the deal isn't quite as good as it once was...or maybe the bag got smaller :) or something.

3. jred224

jred224 Guest

Thanks for the info! I'll just have to use some muscle to stuff all my laundry into that one little bag!

4. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

Doing Laundry any day (bag or no bag) on a cruise ship is Waaay better than anytime at home..

5. daysatsea

daysatsea Guest

That stuff a bag special coupon for captain's club members has been discontinued and replaced by a percentage off laundry service.
    On longer cruises they may offer a stuff the bag special for all guests - however it is offered on the next to last full day as a "extend your vacation - bring your clothes home clean" special.

6. DrKoob

DrKoob Guest

DaysAtSea is right. We have always had the "bag 'o laundry special on all X cruises except our first. But on Solstice last March we got the 20% off coupon and no bag. We skipped it since we were only on a seven day cruise and our post cruise hotel (Chez Preisman) had a laundry service that did our laundry for us.

On a longer cruise we would be really disappointed in not having the bag 'o laundry option. =huh

7. MVPinBoynton

MVPinBoynton Guest

And Mrs. Preisman is still complaining about those guests.:D

8. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

If I was you Mike I'd take her on a European River cruise. Starting say....... Tomorrow or the next day. :)

9. MVPinBoynton

MVPinBoynton Guest

Excellent idea Bob! I think I will do it.