Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Legend of the Seas Review Site

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Toto, May 2, 2001.

1. Toto

Toto Guest

Realized after I posted our review on the epinions.com site that I couldn't post it here too, or anywhere else on the web. Darn copy write laws! So I though I would just post the link if anyone is interested in reading it. We were on the same cruise with Wayne and Tommie in February and March (Sydney to Singapore).
    http://www.epinions.com/content_14175932036
    Toto

2. Hi Toto -
    This may be a dplicate of a note I just sent, but I'm not sure if it went through.....
    Your review was fantastic - we've been on the Legend 3 times and go back in August for the Scandinavia/St. Petersburg itinerary. We've been lucky enough to have Captain Thomas Wildung as our Captain all three times, and he's scheduled to be coming back on the ship in August. However - he's never had a wife with him on the previous cruises, and if he's recently been married, we'd like to take a gift with us for them. But we'd be embarrassed if he's been married for awhile, but Linda just hadn't accompanied him before. Had she been on your previous cruise a year ago when you sailed on the Legend?
    Glad you had a great time - makes us eager to go back on the ship again!

3. Toto

Toto Guest

Hi Libby: I just sent you an email with all of the info that I have. Toto