Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Let's have a VIRTUAL BBQ.......everyone's invited!!!!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by seamom, Jun 23, 2005.

1. conniecat

conniecat Guest

How about some toasted ravioli from the Hill--a St Louis tradition. All right, someone help me sneak up on Hooked and push him in the pool.

2. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

I'll bring the paper plates & napkins.
    [​IMG]

.....and here is my joke.

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 276, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and therefore we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax - OH MY GOD!"

Silence.

Then, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier, but while I was talking, the flight-attendant brought me a cup of coffee and spilled the hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in coach said, "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"

3. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Okay......................I'll bring some Nathan's Hot Dogs and Fries -- direct from Coney Island. Sour pickles too.

Beer anyone??? Seltzer??? Creme Soda?????

Just name it, I'll bring it. From BROOKLYN, US OF A.

Treats on me.

:)

4. Charles

Charles Guest

I'll bring mac salad!

Great idea!

c

5. seamom

seamom Guest

RUBYSKY!! LOL so that's what the group in the back corner was laughing at.

Love the theme we've got going here.......reminds me of someone tall!

Hope you got the extra large plates for all this grub.............

Okay.....I'm in on the Hooked thing but I'm wearing a mask........I hate revenge and being thrown in later!

Anyone got any party games?

6. seamom

seamom Guest

By the way.......anyone bring an extra tank of propane........we just ran out here in Toronto so the lambburgers are being broiled indoors....................anyone bring some bags of ice for the frozen thingees? Glad we got another blender.

7. I will bring homemade strawberry shortcake for all with real whipped cream and water guns so we can all spray each other!

8. Beryl

Beryl Guest

I'll bring my famous broccoli/bacon salad....don't say YUCK until you've tried it! Also the Amaratto to sweeten the whipped cream that is to decorate the strawberry shortcaked that korinalacount is bringing along!

9. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Leatheneck can bring the extra propane....we have 4 tanks! The man is the "GRILL SARGEANT" :grin

10. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Can I join in? I will bring some jump steak and a big pavlova. And some nice Aussie wine. Please don't push me in the pool though; I prefer to be ON the water, not IN it :lol

11. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Pool?? Did someone say pool??? I have to go look for my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.

=blush

12. seamom

seamom Guest

OMG..........PAVLOVA..........Jill!!! I just popped a wee merinque in my mouth(really) but it's nothing to having the real thing!! But what's a jump steak,...kangaroo??

Grill sargeant...:lol

Bacon and broccoli sounds like a good combo? I'll try it.

Oh no..waterguns...lol...I'm the meanest mom in the neighbourhood when those come over...lol YOu'll find me in the hammock over in that corner yakking with suer and a very wet Hooked...:lol Now nobody squeal and tell him my push was the one that finally toppled him.....Connie...sorry that he pulled you in with him!! :lol

13. Jill B

Jill B Guest

seamom, yep, jump steak is roo. Good with a red wine and garlic marinade. And the pav will be smothered in fresh peaches and whipped cream. Yum!

Hey, who splashed me! Quick, pass me a water gun!

14. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Is it OK to float in this pool in a lounge? Now don't tip me out of it!

15. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Splish splash, we're haviin' a bash!!!

I'm going swimming, anyone care to join me?

16. seamom

seamom Guest

SHARK!!!!!!...............okay....who was that with the fin on?

17. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Maybe it was Hooked! Stop scaring us, you scallywag :lol

Ruchela, I don't swim well, but you go ahead and have fun. I'm happy here with my glass of wine and water gun :grin

Pavlova recipe link
    http://www.joyofbaking.com/Pavlova.html

18. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Okay, enjoy -- when I finish my swimming I'll join you for some wine. Any warer guns left? Save me one.

19. seamom

seamom Guest

There's a party game for you to join in below...see BBQ party game..................prize for the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. BobTuck

BobTuck Guest

MMmmm MMmmm this all sounds sooo good. I'll bring the watermelon - spiked of course. :grin