• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's have a VIRTUAL BBQ.......everyone's invited!!!!

S

seamom

What does one spike watermelon with??? and who eats the white skin where all the "juices" must go eventually?

S

seamom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................................okay...who's the tattletale????

J

Jill B

No No, don't throw us in the pool! My hair will get wet!

SPLASH! Yikes, I'm all wet now. Where'd I put that water gun?

K

Kim1319

I got my bag packed for the day! :grin

....Towel, sunblock, goggles, floaties, waterguns, snorkle gear, and camera!=photo
Am I forgetting anything =headscratch??? Oh, well one thing for sure.... the food!
So I will bring some fruit pizza. mmmmm my specialty in the family!

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx...&u2=fruit pizza&u3=**3*5&wf=9&recipe_id=57079

Happy Cruising!=whiteflag
(and Happy Summer!) :pride

07/30/95 - Fantasy
12/19/97 - Ecstasy
07/26/99 - Imagination
04/01/00 - Grandeur of the Seas
04/01/01 - Carnival Victory
03/29/03 - Carnival Triumph
11/11/04 - Sensation

H

Hooked

Hey Kim 1319 Come here get a little closer....... I have to tellyou something... SHHHHHHH...
KASPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another pne in the pool!!!!

J

jk

Hey Seamom, can we use the waterguns on your next door neighbors? :grin

SK will smoke a turkey, sausage and some more ribs and bring it on over.

I will bring my strawberry pretzel salad.

we will also be in charge of the BBQ sauce :grin

H

Hooked

Hooked sneaks up behine TC , he grabs the Mudslide from her and in she goes SPLASH!!!! As I sit down in a lounger and fsips on the Mudslide.....

S

seamom

:lol Look at the mischief while I"m gone!!! Well not sure what my neighbours would cook up if you got them wet............they don't like their house or windows to get wet!!!!!!!!! They must freak when it rains. But please try but don't say you know me..lol

JK I'm drooling and very curious about strawberry and pretzel salad!!! I had a good one with watermelon, strawberries and mint leaves once.

Okay.......................EVeryone.........shhhhhhhhhhhhh.................gotta get Hooked before Tread shows up.......those two would be demons together.

J

Jill B

Groooooooooooooaaaaaannnnn.......
I think I need to lie down for a while. Too much food and wine, then getting chucked in the pool..............

R

Ruchela

So, while you were all fooling around, I was hiding -- met such a great guy, hmmm..............never saw him before. Boy, oh boy...............did we have a good time. La, la, la........I hope I see him again.

=love

S

seamom

Yahoooo...another onboard romance..............come on Ruchela...juicy details? :grin

JillB.......shall I pass the Alka Selzer?

JK...looking forward to the recipe!

(Psssst....did Hooked leave the party yet? I've just changed into dry clothes...)

Nightcaps anyone? Since you don't have to drive home......how about a "Blueberry Tea" (Amaretto, Grand Marnier and tea)?

C

conniecat

Ok, I'm dried off now, and boy and I gonna get even with Hooked. Wait 'til he sees what thingey is frozen in his frozen thingey!!! And hey, you with the water gun, paybacks are rough! Wait a minute, Seamom, is that a police siren? Did your neighbors turn us in?