• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's have a VIRTUAL BBQ.......everyone's invited!!!!

R

Ruchela

Of course he has a name, but if I tell you............it won't be a secret anymore. I can keep a secret, it's the people I tell it to that can't. Right now, I'll call him "my darling" :)

R

Ruchela

I can't tell, I can't tell...............I think I'm in love..............anyone believe in love at first sight????

His name is Mario. There, I told you his name.

:couple

S

seamom

Oh...Mario...hmmm......has he posted on the board lately? :grin........can't keep a secret long can you :lol

Well..we must plan to meet him on a cruise one day!

R

Ruchela

Well, I didn't ask him if he posts on the board...............I had much more to talk about.

Gee, I usually can keep a secret, but I just couldn't hold back, I had to share :gabby

J

John

Hi, A BBQ! I can make some smoked pulled pork, tomatoe salad with with fresh garlic and extra virgin olive oil.

N

nadajb

Oh, wow, that's what I get for working all evening. Let me grab a plate here and load it up with leftovers. ...And it looks like I made it in time to try John's yummy sounding goodies. Anyone still in the pool? Yoohoo...where is everybody!!!..................................AKKK........Splash.........................somebody's still here........I'm in the pool!!!!!!

C

conniecat

I'm still here. I sneaked away to a quiet corner and had a quick nap, and now I am raring to go. do I hear music? And was that the police or a fire truck. I heard the siresn and I thought maybe suer was cooking again.

J

Jill B

OK seamom, I feel better after a little lie down. Smoked pork and tomato salad sounds good John. Care for a glass of wine?

Ruchela, love at first sight, hey. I hope Mario feels the same way.
How about some Caribbean style music on that boombox.

G'Day Nadajb. Enjoy your swim.

Connie, I thought I heard a siren too. Do you think Jacque may have terrorised the neighbours? I saw him here earlier, and he had a very mischievous look in his eyes.

M

MoJo2Rusty

Sorry I'm late getting here. But what is a BBQ with out home made Icecream. I have the freezer the ice and the fixin's. Anyone up to helping with the crank. Tha's the only way to make it ya know, I'll take the first turn!
And what is Guacomole without salsa! I whipped up a fresh batch!

C

Corky

D & I will come and we will bring: chairs, beer, tanqueray, tonic, limes, iced tea, shrimp, watermelon, cheese, crackers, extra ice, suntan lotion, our hats, horse shoes and dominoes.

See you there!!!!

A

Anonymous User

Give me a cuppa first please. Need to wake up. The head is pounding. The arms hurt from throwing hooked in the pool. Well,. with that bottle of champagne, mimosas anyone?

S

seamom

Two day bbq...woohooo....you guys know how to party!! Sorry JillB I was snoring about the time you recharged..lol

I like the sounds of the new food coming in................and music..........heck...how could we have not concentrated more on that before.........I presume it's steel drum? or reggae? Guess Hooked was screaming too loudly before for anyone to hear it in the background........:lol

SUER!!! ARE YOU DRINKING THE GAME PRIZE..................................yum..love it with orange juice.

T

The Cruiser

What the heck happend last night?? :lol Let me have some Ice tea then I'll have a Bloody Mary and Mimosas