Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Let's have a VIRTUAL BBQ.......everyone's invited!!!!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by seamom, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Clean up we're cranking up for another night!!!!!!! It's Friday night time to party!!! Who was that, that fell out of their chair??? Was that you Jilley????
    Just got back from Weggies got 10 lbs of fresh shripm and a lot of beer!!!!!

2. conniecat

conniecat Guest

I'm back, after a quick work break. Should have stayed at the party, it was a rough day. Ok, I brought some Imo's pizza (the square beyond compare) Pork steaks and, what else from St Louis? a keg of Busch. Where's Hooked, I think he needs a swim. Come guys, let's go get him. Wait, do I see a limbo line?

3. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Shrimp? Did some someone say Shrimp?? :lol Hooked, I hope you brough the Jumbo Shrimp.

Connie I'm right behind you in the limbo line.

4. Tread

Tread Guest

I have gone to get more BEER! Mudslide mix too. Anyone want anything else? By the way, I'll darn sure be ready for a cheeseburger when I get back! :grin

5. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Cheeseburger? Heck Tread join me in a couple of beers and some of the shrimp I cooked up!!!!

6. Karry

Karry Guest

Mudslide MIX??? Get a bottle of TGIF Mudslides, put in a blender with ice...oh, man....=adore

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

OK..just because I had to work 3 days straight I miss a great party..sigh..I brought the Mimosa's and German Chocolate Cake...........and 7 layer taco dip..and hey where did everyone go??................=sad.I see empty hammocks, and the pool still and........Joanne

8. o2cruise

o2cruise Guest

I'll be glad to bring a huge salad.....have soooo much lettuce in the garden don't know what to do with it.....a bottle of Sky Lemon with a little spritz of sprite....nice drink for summer!!!!!

Carnival Legend.....April '06.....haven't figured out how long yet....

9. Tread

Tread Guest

Karry, you are exactly right. A great mixure! Time for a 'flip, flop, and fly" contest. Who's with me?

10. defritz

defritz Guest

ME! ME!!!! I'm back guys, now let's get this party STARTED!!! (again... WOO HOO)

11. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Ok..we can now switch to Dacquiri's and I have a whistle to help start the contest for Tread and all you other gamers...:grin..:thumb..Joanne

12. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

I'm in on the belly flop contest.

13. Tread

Tread Guest

Game on ! ! ! ! ! WOO HOO ! ! ! Hey TC, you have seen my technique. Will I still takre fourth place? :lol :lol

14. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

No Tread you'll take 1st Place. :thumb

15. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Volleyball anyone?? Good day for it, I think...........what do you think? Women against men.

:grin

16. Karry

Karry Guest

Ruchela, why aren't you watching your Mets win? It's too darn hot out for volleyball. How about a game of beer pong? :bounce

17. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

Ah, but I am watching my Mets win -- score right now is 3 - 0 METS!! GO METS!!

Okay, too hot for volleyball, I'm carrying my portable TV, that's how I'm watching the game.

:)

18. Karry

Karry Guest

Ruella, we are closing in! 3-2 You can't get YES Network on a portable tv....you will have to sit inside while we are out drinking all the frozen thingys and eating all the food. If the Yanks win, I'll save you something.

19. Ruchela

Ruchela Guest

I know you are closing in --eek!!! I don't need the Yes Network, I have it, but I'm watching it on our local channel 11 -- that's where it is today for the Mets.

I'm right there outside with you? Don't you see me?? I'm the skinny blonde, with the red portable TV.

I think I need a drink now. If the Mets win, I'll buy a round for everyone.

20. Karry

Karry Guest

Congrats Ruella. :thumb I owe you dinner....you owe me drinks til I drop. Don't know what is wrong with my Yanks. I'm skinny and blond too....everyone will be able to tell us apart only from the NY baseball t-shirts we wear !