• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's have a VIRTUAL BBQ.......everyone's invited!!!!

T

Tread

Just had my "famous" scrambled eggs and bacon sandwich for breakfast. DW, and DD enjoyed as well. Back into the pool!

"Marco!"

K

Karry

I LOVE scrambled eggs and bacon....that is my favorite food on the cruises. You can have the steak and lobster tails! I could eat eggs and bacon all day long. I get the crisp bacon and crumble it into the eggs. Tread, please save a sandwich for me. I'll grab my Bloody Mary and be right over! =snap

R

Ruchela

I'm already in the pool. Splish, splash............oh, me too, I could have eggs and bacon three meals a day. I love having breakfst for dinner.

K

Karry

My DH will NOT tolerate breakfast for dinner :nono Yet he'll eat deviled eggs if I make them as a side and he's never complained about ham or pork. Go figure....:pistols

T

Tread

To be best, it MUST be served on toasted oatnut bread. Yummy ! ! ! ! ! Throw in some orange juice and makes a GREAT way to start the day.

Who's going to bbq the steaks for lunch? Anyone for a game of Texas Hold'em?

S

seamom

Oh heck Tread...sorry I missed the steak request........the seapeople just devoured all our steaks and I gave some to seapuppy or I could have saved you some tenderloin...:lol

I need some quiet time from this gang for a minute to digest so you'll find me in the corner hammock quizzing people on the crossword answers I couldn't get.

T

Tread

Ruchela, Texas Hold'em is a style of poker. Lots of fun. Could always watch and learn. Certainly lose less money that way! :lol :lol

I think its time to float in the pool again. Work on my tan. If there are no steaks for lunch, how about spaghetti for dinner? :grin

K

Karry

I am still waiting on line to play beer pong....Tread, if you are in the mood for spaghetti, you want to try my penne in vodka sauce? It is oh so good....I put small pieces of hot sausage in it to kick it up a notch. Who's going to bring the Italian bread? We can load it with butter and garlic, wrap it up in foil and throw it on the grill. :chef

K

Karry

Seamom, I am a Type A personality or whatever frilly silly thing they call it. I go go go all day and night. I burn everything off! Even on a cruise I can't sit still. We just went on a B2B CTN....we were on the ship for a few hours alone and I offerred to help the stewards get the cabins ready for the "next one." =screwy

K

Karry

:lol I'd love to!!! My favorite thing to do is vacuum. I have 5 tv's in my house, and I vacuum when the Yanks are playing, turn all the tvs on and go from room to room vacuuming while watching the game! Unfortunately I am busy cooking right now for this endless bbq! And I'm still waiting to play beer pong.

R

Ruchela

So, you want to play beer pong? Can I play? Cuz, I'm happy -- Mets are winning. I hate to vacuum, but I sure love this sweep!!

Mets win -- food and drinks are on me!!!

=cheerleader

D

Donna - dsw

Looked it up on the internet. Here is what I found -

<ttp://www.nbpl.net/rulesno.html>

Sounds like it is for the young kids. We just like to sit and drink! lol

D

defritz

Holy Smokes!! You guys had quite the shindig while I was gone over the weekend! Mind if I jump in??

Tread, I'll play Texas Hold 'em with you! I'm addicted to playing online.... "play" money, of course!! :grin

Karry, you sound like quite the cook. Wish you lived in California... I'd be right over! Hubby and I have no plans as of yet for the 4th. Maybe I'll join you guys for some virtual fireworks! :grin

T

Tread

Well, thanks for the fun weekend everyone. Its time for me to head back to class.

Hope all the alcohol I enjoyed at this bbq doesn't hurt me too bad! :lol :lol :lol