Lets Hear the Gripes about Cruising

M

Mr. Utley

Why do I continue to book cruises despite these seemingly insurmountable obstacles? Could I be @ddicted?

J

jefft

I forgot to add I can't understand how my sign and sail account can be 3 pages on a 5 day cruise????

N

nimbex

1. my current budget does not adequately accomodate my cruising needs

2. The only way I stay in shape is to book a cruise so I'll actually exercise

3. There are only cruise addicted web sites such as this... which do nothing to cure my addiction.... the cruise lines are no help either with the onslaught of e-mails I receive.

4. the cruise industry does NOT understand that I want not only my cabin of choice reserved and held for me at any moments notice.... but arrange for premium deck chairs.

5. my cabin steward, no matter how highly tipped will not go on the lido deck and save my chairs.

6. my cabin steward will not wake up at 6 am and take my morning jog for me.

7. The cruise industry has the nerve usher me like cattle off the ship only to allow a group of total strangers on board.... who'll sleep in MY room and THEY'll be sure to save lounge chairs (which I personally would only bribe the steward to do)

S

shonandsuzie

I would have to say...Going Home. I feel like I'm on punishment as I head off of the ship. It's so sad to have to leave the comforts of our ship home!

H

Helen233

Well since you are all griping, here is my gripe.

Personally I hate cruises, I would much rather stay at home and slave over my own stove, eat my own food, sleep in my own bed, not to mention the capers at my house are far better than the capers on the carnival, oh and those Lousy frozen thingies, come on who ever heard of a miami vice?????????????????
i also hate the room service as well, what do they think I am, Lazy???????? The pizza is open 24 hours and if I am that hungry I can go down and get my own pizza, gee whiz.
Another thing I absolutely despise is the service on the cruises, once we get off the cruise and have to go home don't they think or even care about how depressed we will be from suffering from being treated so well??????????
Oh and the formal night, who needs steak and Lobster?

HMMMMMMMM there I said it all, so now you all know you NEVER want to go on another cruise,

My advice is to stay home, and send me your cruise ticket. Why should YOU have to suffer like I did?

L

lainie

Complainers, Whiners, Unruly Unsupervised Children and their Irresponsible Parents.

Do you know that on Windjammer there are NO WHINING signs posted all over the place!?!?!?!?!?