• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lets Introduce ourselves!

C

Croozer/Alice

<HTML>Welcome to all you "newbies" from us.....We are Alice & Carl, 49 and 57 years old, we live on the southern Gulf Coast of Texas, or as we call it: "Hurricane Alley" LOL... we also try to go on one cruise each year, more if we can afford it :)....we are booked for the Carnival Spirit on Sept 26th to Hawaii for 12 days later this month, and the NCL Wind Feb, 2002 for 16 days from Sydney, Australia to Tahiti....this is a great bunch of folks who have fun and really do like to help others with their cruise @ddiction LOL....alice</HTML>

G

Gitte

<HTML>Hi,
I am Gitte and living in Europe, the Netherlands and I like travelling....especially cruising.
Been on this board since July 99.</HTML>

F

fla jack

<HTML>Honey & Jack-Tampa Florida area--15 cruises sailed-3 booked Summit 11/12/01-11 nights--Ocean Princess 02/08/02 10 nights-Constellation 08/30/02-9 nights Rome to Barcelona-Life is good Regards Jack</HTML>

K

KathyC

<HTML>Hi. We live in NW Illinois. Husband & I married for 26yrs with 4 kids. Have only been on 1 cruise but we are hooked. In the process of buying another house right now so no cruises in our immediate future.</HTML>

D

Denny

<HTML>

Hi,
My wife Vicki and I are from Sand Springs, OK (small suburb of Tulsa)
We have been on 2 cruises and are taking our 9 year old daughter Sarah on her 1st cruise in 23 days on the Voyager of the Seas!!!

I am a daily lurker,rarely post, But enjoy everyone!!</HTML>

B

Bibb

<HTML>Bibb & Karen from Kittery, Maine. I am retired from the Air Force and again from the National Park Service. Karen is a store manager for the Army Air Force Exchange Service (BX & PX) hoping to retire in 2002.

We've been on 12 cruises and love to do driving vacations overseas also. Vacation goals: The Southern Hemisphere - Rio, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand - who knows.

Welcome aboard everyone,

Bibb</HTML>

P

Penny

<HTML>Hi, I'm Penny from Sunny Vero Beach, FL. I mostly "lurk", but occasionally have posted. I've taken 2 cruises, with my 3rd planned for 11/24/01 on the Golden w/ my 2 teen daughters. Can't wait, it's their first cruise, and hubby David couldn't go
as he is a Citrus Packinghouse Manager, and grapefruits take priority Ha! Ha! I
work as a supervisor for a medical insurance collection company. Thank you all for your wonderful posts, and info, it really does come in handy. Hope to see ya'll cruisin soon! Penny</HTML>

B

Beckiep

<HTML>Beckie here. Hubby, David and I will be married 4 yrs. next week. We live in Central CT with our two cats, mother and son, BK and Gunnar respectively. I've been here since summer of 2000 I think. Found the board planning our first cruise--Sea Princess, 11/25-12/2/00. We just returned from our second cruise on R4 (10-day Tahiti. We won this trip--an extra bonus.)
I work for a weekly newspaper doing a little bit of everything--writing, photos, etc., right down to cust. serv., payroll and supplies. Hubby is a computer architect (whatever that means---basically, he works with 'puters.)</HTML>

C

Chippsetter

<HTML>Hi. I know what that is. I work with AutoCAD myself. trained in architectural but have been doing civil for the last 21+ years.</HTML>

B

BruinSteve

<HTML>Bruin Steve here!!!
From Calabasas, California (next door to Malibu, top of the Santa Monica Mountains)
47 years old, Corporate transactional real estate attorney...
My wife, Beth, is a School Psychologist...
...and we usually travel with our daughters, Heather, 17, and Hayley, 15...Chloe, our Bichon Frise, 3, usually stays home with my in-laws...much to her dismay...

We're veterans of 7 (I think, I may be forgetting a short one or two here) cruises...most recently last month on the Crown Princess to Baltic/Russia...

Like everyone else, we're hooked...

Oh, yeah...and...

GO BRUINS!!!</HTML>

S

Suez

<HTML>Checking in from Wichita, KS. I work in the insurance industry...write bonds for contractors, etc. My hubby, Ron, works as commercial sales manager for a garage door company.

We have had the fantastic experience of one cruise; and it was to Alaska one year ago!! We hope we will get to enjoy more sometime in the future....

Suez</HTML>

M

MamaTene

<HTML>Chris here with hubby Tom..hail from Uniontown Ohio..been on 8 cruises with our next one booked for Feb 2002 on the Golden Princess. Parents of 4 and grandparents of 2. Youngest son engaged this year aboard the Grandeur of the Seas. Wedding next October.
Tom is a foreman with a landscape/hardscape design company while I am a Purchase Agent/Supervisor of Shipping and Receiving for a Network Technologies company</HTML>

T

trailhiker

<HTML>I am Janice from North Conway NH in the beautiful (but cold in winter) Mt. Washington Valley. Husband John is retired and works at the local golf course for free golf and exercise. I have a fun job for the Forest Service at the Saco Ranger station on the Kancamagus Highway. I get to tell people where to go and get paid for it! We are counting down to the Radiance on Nov 24th and the Adventure on December 2nd (I think?) which is why I still work to pay for these things!</HTML>

R

Ruth

<HTML>Hi There, we just discovered this board about two weeks ago and are really impressed at the friendliness and good information that we get. We have been on 4 cruises, 2 RCCL, 1 Princess, 1 Celebrity and we are about to go on our next one in October to Hawaii with the Radiance of the Seas.

Tom and I have been married for 30 years now (he was 20 and I was 16) and we are still going strong. We have two kids (26 and 24) and they are both married and on their own......it's our turn now to have a little fun! Tom is a Technical Service Manager and I am a Human Resources Manager and we live just north of Toronto, Ontario in a small town, but commute to "the big smoke". We have not seen a lot of Canadians on the board; we have to say they are really missing out.

Thank you for making us feel so welcome!</HTML>

T

TinaB

<HTML>My name is Tina & my husband is Bob. We live in northwest Ohio. We have a grown son, a cat & a dog. We have been on two cruises and the third is coming in 10 days :) We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary with friends on the Triumph. Can't wait!</HTML>

B

Billyheart

<HTML>Hi - Bill & Judy from NYC (Queens). We've been married 34 years and have been on 11 cruises, 7 in the last two years. (I retired after 30 years as an administrator for the city and now work full time for Judy as she finds new things to do everyday). We have four beautiful grandchildren and a chihuahua named Baby who is our baby. He is really very loveable so we have no problem getting someone to watch him while we travel. On 9/22 we go to China for 24 days and it includes a 5 day cruise on the Yangtze River. We are also in the process of booking the Paradise for 2/21/02 with Lori of Skyscraper Tours. I am mostly a"lurker" on this board and I look forward to reading the posts on an almost daily basis. - Bill</HTML>

E

Ed Wynn

<HTML>HI,

I am Ed Wynn from Las Vegas, NV. My wife Roe and I have logged 32 cruises to date with number 33 coming up in January. Only been on this board about six months or so.</HTML>

M

Maja

<HTML>Ahoy Mates!
Maja here-from Monroe Twp New Jersey.
Maja stands for Mary Ann Joan Accardi.
Took my first cruise about 5 years ago and have been @ddicted since then. I love anything to do with cruising and spend lots of time on the internet researching ships and ports of call. I haven't watch TV in years!
11 cruises so far if I count the 1 nighters and ship tours I've taken since I've become an outside cruise agent. My real job is in a pediatrician's office and my husband Bob ( 30 years September 12 ! ) works for Con Edision in NY. We have 4 grown kids, (3 in college at once!) and 3 cats. We are leaving Sat for 1 night cruise in NY on Regal, and have the Zenith to Bermuda Oct.13 booked. My dream is to someday to do a European cruise.</HTML>

B

Bob Lufkin

<HTML>Hi: My wife Naomi and I ( from Connecticut) will be taking our FIRST cruise on the Voyager in January for our 25th anniversary. A daily lurker learning more and more each day.</HTML>

S

Sgrane

<HTML>Bob...Welcome aboard and Congrats on your first cruise! You picked a great ship! You'll have a blast. My wife and I sailed her in May and had the time of our lives!

</HTML>