Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Lets Introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by judy, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Aileen

Aileen Guest

<HTML>Aileen from San Jose, CA. I've been on 3 cruises. I'm booked for 2 next year. Glad to be on this board. :) :)</HTML>

2. cruise lady

cruise lady Guest

<HTML>Hi I'm cruise lady from San Diego. My husband Steve and I are taking our 7th cruise this March.</HTML>

3. acabear

acabear Guest

<HTML>Hi my name is Rebecca and me and my husband Alan are from Atlanta, Georgia. We will be going on our third cruise in eight days on the Jubilee. We are looking forward to having a great time and can not wait.
    acabear</HTML>

4. CruzinTeen

CruzinTeen Guest

<HTML>My name is AJ, I'm from Florida, been on 8 cruises ever since I was 7.. My next cruise will probably be on the Voyager of the Seas this summer..
    -CT</HTML>

5. yana

yana Guest

<HTML>Hi my name is Yana I am from New York. My hubby and I are hooked pon cruising we've been on 11 cruises in 5 years and can't wait untill the next one. I love this board.</HTML>

6. Audrey

Audrey Guest

<HTML>Hi my name is Audrey from Saugus, California (outside of LA) We have taken four cruises the last one being on the Dawn Princess to Alaska. I think I like warmer weather better and hope to go to Mexico this spring with some girlfriends. I love to cruise and this board Happy Sailing to everyone.</HTML>

7. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Guest

<HTML>Hi, my name is Linda - husband is Jim we have been on 4 cruises with numbers 5 & 6 booked for 2/4/02 & 11/24/02 Can't wait. We will be celebrating our 25th on the Feb. cruise to the Panama Canal. Live in western Maine so can't wait to escape snowy Feb. for a brief reprieve in the warmth of the Caribbean.We have 2 sons who will come with us during Thanksgiving week. Our older son has never cruised before but our younger son has & he is very much addicted just as we are.Hope to have the pleasure of meeting some of you on one of our future cruises. Linda</HTML>

8. Lill

Lill Guest

<HTML>Wow, please forgive me if I don't remember all your faces. I'm a newbie here. I've yet to go on my first cruise. My husband and I are going on the Celebrity Century W. Car. in April 2002. {it's never going to get here} I see a lot of neighbors here. We're from North Carolina near Hickory. I'm an office manager and DH is a construction superintendent. We're celebrating our 24th anniversary next week.
    Friends and family all run when I say the word cruise so I've come here where I can obsess about my upcoming cruise.</HTML>

9. Jan

Jan Guest

<HTML>Hi my name is Jan & I am from the St Paul area of MN. I am a telephone operator. I have been on 7 cruises so far. The 1st cruise my husband & I took our youngest daughter still at home & our oldest granddaughter on the Carnival Celebration. I was hooked
    . The next cruise was just me & my husband on NCL Crown. Then we took our son & his daughter on the Big Red Boat for her 9th birthday. Then my husband & I went on NCL Norway with ours friends.
    The next 2 cruises I went on was with a friend of mine after my husband died in April of 98. We went on the NCL SEA & HAL Ryndam. the last cruise I went solo on the SS Norway again.
    I have not yet booked my next cruise because I have been sick all sumer.</HTML>

10. hockeymom

hockeymom Guest

<HTML>I'm another Judy. I am a single mom and love traveling with my 16 year old son and hopefully my 19 year old daughter will want to join us on the next one. We cruised Alaska last year and back to back (NOT) cruises this past August in the Caribbean. Yeah - we were on the wonderful and interesting cruise of Aug 18 on the Century, We were also on board the previous week. We are looking foreward to the Western Caribbean this year and also maybe Hawaii.</HTML>

11. jennifer

jennifer Guest

<HTML>Hi! I'm Jennifer and my husband is Jose, and we live in (hot) Mesa, Arizona. I'm a manager at a window manufacturing company (been with the boss for YEARS) and Jose is a waiter. I've been on three cruises, and Jose has been on literally hundreds. You see, he was a cruise ship waiter for more than 15 years. Then we met (on my first cruise!) and the rest is history. We're booked on the Carnival Spirit 17 day Panama Canal cruise of April 4, 2002, but we're hoping to stack another one in there before that.

Jose - NCL & Carnival - 15+ years
    Jennifer - Carnival Fascination 10/1995
    Carnival Inspiration 9/1996
    RCI Voyager of the Seas 9/2000

Carnival Spirit 4/2002</HTML>

12. <HTML>Hi, Everybody!! Especially :newbies ! Tim and Elaine here from Canton, Michigan( a suburb west of Detroit) I work in the quality control dept. at Ford Motor Co. as a torque study technician and Elaine works in Personnel for the city. Been maried 32 WONDERFUL years and have two beautiful children, Kevin 26 and Kim 23. Been on 3 cruises so far, Galaxy Feb, '98, the Grand, '99, and just on the Millie Feb 18th this year. Hopefully, will be on the Ocean Princess to western Mexico Feb '03. We cruise with 7 other couples from our nieghborhood most of whom we've "grown up with" these past 26 years here in Canton. As you can surmise, we have a BALL!!!
    WELCOME :wave to all the newcomers to the BB.......................Keep posting and KEEP ON CRUISIN!!!</HTML>

13. Mariposa

Mariposa Guest

<HTML>Hi there new friends and old. One of my hobbies is miniatures and several months ago saw an ad in a mini magazine for a "Mini Cruise". Since I had been wanting to cruise, this was my opportunity to combine two wonderful experiences. :cool Found out 75 other minimaniacs are on board as well. We will be participating in several workshops and activities. Nothing like a ready made party! :cheers :D :D :D

Since researching several cruise sites, have found out I was very lucky indeed that my first cruise will be on HAL. :thumb This cruise will be on theMaasdam on 9/23/01. Hubby said :nono "No way am I going on a Cruise ship, I'd rather pay for your sister to go with you". Of course I called her immediately (before he could change his mind) and we are both planning the adventure of a lifetime. :bounce

Mariposa :D</HTML>

14. Pepi's Mom

Pepi's Mom Guest

<HTML>Myself and my "significant other" have lived 25 miles south of San Francisco for almost 30 years. I am also a "lurker" and very rarely say anything.

We have been on 5 cruises and have one planned for may 2002. 3 to Alaska and 3 to Mexican Riveria. Princess, Celebrity, Royal Carribean, and Carnival (never again!)

Welcome everyone!</HTML>