• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's Play BALDERDASH!!! (copyrighted game name)

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
At least I tried! :whistle:
With only one more contender I had a very small chance to succeed, and when this person was Beryl... well, tough luck! :biggrin:

Over to todays word. I am having an internal fight with myself about #2 or #3. It is something with ships but bollards or sail?
As glo-ree-bee has decided to go for #3 I think I'll do the same. #3 it is.

/Erik

seamom

A point to you all tonight! Good guessing. No Friday Fun tonight, Beryl!? You realize that starts mine, right! :)

How about pibal (PY-ball)?

1. Dappled

2. A report on atmospheric conditions from a pilot balloon.

3. A special technique to dye fabrics

4. A courtroom expression to describe a victim conned by a group of grifters

Happy Saturday tomorrow!

Funnel

Yes! Great round for us all yesterday! :doubleup:
For today I think #2 might be the correct one, or...? :whistle:

/Erik

seamom

Yes... you are both correct! Scorrrrreee!!

Well we seem to be a quiet bunch lately and I'm wondering if we should take a summer break as I'm going to be more busy running around with baseball games or out gardening. Give your braincells a break and meet here again in September? Hmmm??

Loved playing....and hope not disappointing you but a break may refresh us and I have time to see if I can think up some new twists.
Susan

Corky

Mornin' Seamom and to all Balderdash players!

Seamom - I think that is a great idea. I'm hit or miss right now, working in garden, etc. See you in the Fall and thanks so much for doing this for us!! XOXO

Funnel

Correct answer again! :banana:

Good idea Seamom! We have to use the warm weather and bright sunny (hopefully...) days as much as possible and not sit by our computers too much.

I'll buy a thesaurus to be prepared for Balderdash in September again. :biggrin:

Thanks for all your effort with this, Seamom! :thankyou:

/Erik