Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Light My Fire

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John Guest

Post a reply!!! If you do post a reply you may win a reward. So light my fire and let this thread burn. HOT!

This thread will be halted at ANY TIME and the last, first or other poster within the thread could be chosen as a winner.

2. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

=lolgang that's April's job!

OK OK I'll bite

You are sitting in the dining room of your fav ship, you have just consumed a fabulous meal and what's next but the flaming cherry jubilee.

3. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Do you need a match or a lighter!!!

4. John

John Guest

Two possible winners? Now lets get this fire going. You don't know what the prize may be.

This could be like a radio station where the 10th poster wins something. So are you the 10th poster or the 100th poster or the 1000th poster? What will the prize/reward be?

So LIGHT MY FIRE! HOT!

5. Colo Cruiser

Colo Cruiser Guest

Bananas Foster for me. :thumb

6. maw

maw Guest

You have a beautiful yule log in the fireplace time to relax with a hot chocolate and watch the flames. Happy New Year

7. cycofan

cycofan Guest

Sounds rather personal, don't you think?

8. rhen33

rhen33 Guest

Chestnuts roasting.

9. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

You have a special dinner planned at home. The lights are turned off, the only light comes from candles flickering on the table. The prime rib is on your plate along with a beautifully prepared popover. You stand to pop the cork on a bottle of champagne but as you do you step on the cat's tail and he gets between your feet making you stumble. In all of this commotion you hit the candle with the cork which tips over and lights the dried table arrangement on fire. ahhhh the romance of it all! :lol :lol

10. I'm taking a butt break. Does that count :lol Hey, no flaming allowed :grin

11. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Making S'mores by the camp fire

12. Roasting marshmellows over the open fire.

13. John

John Guest

Just for clarification 'Light My Fire' is short for 'Lighting this thread on fire' by making replying to me. You can help make this fire (thread) lit and make it even bigger by your replies.

I wonder who is going to win? Oh where, Oh where did the posters go?

14. Hucc

Hucc Guest

How's this for a fire?

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

15. reply

hucc are you sure?

16. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Well no wonder we crashed this place was way too hot to handle!

17. KatCruiser

KatCruiser Guest

A fire...it is too warm here today for a fire.

18. Hucc

Hucc Guest

:lol :grin

19. Or maybe not hot enough.....

20. Hucc

Hucc Guest

just make sure to keep those flames away from the sewer (suer) :grin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.