• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Light My Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John

Post a reply!!! If you do post a reply you may win a reward. So light my fire and let this thread burn. HOT!

This thread will be halted at ANY TIME and the last, first or other poster within the thread could be chosen as a winner.

B

BostonsJ

=lolgang that's April's job!

OK OK I'll bite

You are sitting in the dining room of your fav ship, you have just consumed a fabulous meal and what's next but the flaming cherry jubilee.

J

John

Two possible winners? Now lets get this fire going. You don't know what the prize may be.

This could be like a radio station where the 10th poster wins something. So are you the 10th poster or the 100th poster or the 1000th poster? What will the prize/reward be?

So LIGHT MY FIRE! HOT!

M

maw

You have a beautiful yule log in the fireplace time to relax with a hot chocolate and watch the flames. Happy New Year

B

BostonsJ

You have a special dinner planned at home. The lights are turned off, the only light comes from candles flickering on the table. The prime rib is on your plate along with a beautifully prepared popover. You stand to pop the cork on a bottle of champagne but as you do you step on the cat's tail and he gets between your feet making you stumble. In all of this commotion you hit the candle with the cork which tips over and lights the dried table arrangement on fire. ahhhh the romance of it all! :lol :lol

J

John

Just for clarification 'Light My Fire' is short for 'Lighting this thread on fire' by making replying to me. You can help make this fire (thread) lit and make it even bigger by your replies.

I wonder who is going to win? Oh where, Oh where did the posters go?

H

Hucc

How's this for a fire?

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.