Light My Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruchela

I really hope it's me, I'm burning up alive -- and me too, I never win anything. Well, I did just once, but it was just a little thingy. Nothing earth shattering.

:wave

C

Cruise cutie

Careful, I fired up the coffee maker when I got home..I'm carabby..=grrr..running on 5 hours sleep..SO..=hammer..there...AND THE STATE came in for an inspection, yearly they just STROLL IN>..:(.. so it was extra NUTS...:(..sigh.....................:grin..:wave..Joanne

C

connie seabee

Maw, you are the one hundred person to post. =clap

John,

You lit the fire.
We kindled the fire.
Now where is the prize we all desire.

M

maria

Seamom I agree with you. Those credit card bills are starting to roll in. What a fire we can make with them.

L

Lisa

Cutie - don't you just hate it when state comes in??????? We are due for ours in the next couple of months.......................sigh......................maybe I will be lucky and they will come in when I am gone for the first two weeks of February!

E

Einstein

This thread has gotten WAAAYYYY too HOT for Moi. :grin Good thing I put the H in there right Tread??? :lol

M

maw

Jeff if you find out let us know think we are going for a record on posting maybe my personal count will go over 5,000 today

Status
Not open for further replies.