• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Light My Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TexasSue

Different kinda of fire - under my OU Sooners for tonight (my nephew is the punter) sure would love for them to win -

T

Tread

Say, what's for dinner? I think we are going to have breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. What are you having, or what have you had?

C

Cruise cutie

We have baked chicken, mashed potato patties, and Broccoli.in about a 1/2 hour....and dessert..sigh there is still a TON of yummos to eat..=eek..I am dieting off my yucko Christmas pounds starting Tuesday for sure!!..=hugs Judy, and Tread....:grin..Joanne

S

ShipMaven

Would you care to share some of my Pretzel Dogs for dinner - Nathan's Franks wrapped in soft pretzel dough. Yummy. Pucci is not included in the "Dog" part! :grin

L

Lisa

Had mac and cheese with ham mixed in it.........quick, simple and delicious.

I had Grey Goose on the rocks with four olives................is this thread on fire or what? :hammer

H

Hooked

Bailey's TC??? Good I'll have some Baileys..
We had some kind of chicken thigh thingee with mushroom soup and sour cream poured over them , with noodles. Sorry MAW we are in the holiday carb season!!!!

C

CruiseColl

This thread is soo hot, I could feel the heat calling me back to the @ddicts!
I'm hoping to find the time to get back on here and catch up with you all.

And Suer, thanks for that picture....I need to go get a cool drink!!

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.