Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Like It, Hate It, Never Tried It Before

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Nov 16, 2005.

1. seamom

seamom Guest

Wow..I'll try that........I had key lime tarts today but chocolate would have been great!

Seafood, seafood and more seafood chowder?

2. jk

jk Guest

We had the frozen key lime pies in Key West a long time ago.

Sorry :( not much of a seafood person here unless it's shellfish so how about
    shrimp scampi

3. nvcruzaholic

nvcruzaholic Guest

Shrimp scampi is good.

Now how about homemade lasagna, made with the sauce that simmers 2 days to make just right, yum

4. Hucc

Hucc Guest

LOVE it! :)

Are we done now? :lol :grin

If not, here's another ....

roast leg of lamb with rosemary, garlic, lemon and olive oil, marinaded overnight and roasted slowly in an oven until medium rare

5. Karry

Karry Guest

Oh, geez. I hope so Hucc...I loved what you wrote but for some reason I HATE rosemary....we had bunches growing in our garden this year, and I put it on lamb and all sorts of things and the smell just annoys me! I am still trying to figure out chocolate covered pot. chips and can't BELIEVE noone likes Yorkshire Pudding! I make it so awesome that complete strangers come into my house when I serve it and start gang fights over it :help Next time I make it, I am gonna put a slice on a plate and hide in the closet :lol After this, I am outta here before my pants split open imagining all this FOOD:
    CHEESCAKE?