• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Like It, Hate It, Never Tried It Before

S

seamom

Wow..I'll try that........I had key lime tarts today but chocolate would have been great!

Seafood, seafood and more seafood chowder?

J

jk

We had the frozen key lime pies in Key West a long time ago.

Sorry :( not much of a seafood person here unless it's shellfish so how about
shrimp scampi

N

nvcruzaholic

Shrimp scampi is good.

Now how about homemade lasagna, made with the sauce that simmers 2 days to make just right, yum

H

Hucc

LOVE it! :)

Are we done now? :lol :grin

If not, here's another ....

roast leg of lamb with rosemary, garlic, lemon and olive oil, marinaded overnight and roasted slowly in an oven until medium rare

K

Karry

Oh, geez. I hope so Hucc...I loved what you wrote but for some reason I HATE rosemary....we had bunches growing in our garden this year, and I put it on lamb and all sorts of things and the smell just annoys me! I am still trying to figure out chocolate covered pot. chips and can't BELIEVE noone likes Yorkshire Pudding! I make it so awesome that complete strangers come into my house when I serve it and start gang fights over it :help Next time I make it, I am gonna put a slice on a plate and hide in the closet :lol After this, I am outta here before my pants split open imagining all this FOOD:
CHEESCAKE?