• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lindas Review excerpts, just a few notes here....

K

Ken_2001

LOLOL!! Maybe he's got stock in corned beef!!! Or maybe he needs his comfort food, CORNED BEEF!! :lol Very funny Jenni. :lol

K

Ken_2001

Aww, poor baby. :lol He'll get over it. Or if he's interested in adding a few more years onto his life, I hope he got over it. He probably vowed never to go with that line ever again.

K

Ken_2001

:grin Yepperoos!! No corned beef? I'm going to another line. Cunard I know will have corned beef! :lol

H

Helen233

I cannot imagine having a fit over not getting corned beef, Move on and take something else.

How bout some of that Luscious KEY LIME PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bout the pizza, or a sandwich, or heck order a yummy sandwich from room service,

OH yes its a marvelous VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Ken_2001

No Helen. He's bent on corned beef for some ungodly reason. Probably coudln't let go of his childish wants. NO I'M GONNA STAND RIGHT HERE AND BANG MY HEAD ON THE TABLE TILL I GET MY CORNED BEEF!! :lol

S

Sophie

OOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

KEN - SLAP THE FACE OF A BUCKEYED CHECKEN?!?!?! ROTFLMAO that is the funniest thing i have heard ina loooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!! :) hysterical

M

mlzangel78

i see my post has gotten a lot of attention :) i think this is the first 2 page post ive ever had :) Glad i was able to give you all a good laugh,,, but seriously the thanks needs to go to linda for being such a grumpy gus, with out her our laughter would not be possible :)

K

Ken_2001

Well, I don't know Mellissa. She may write an ugly review of how we all thanked her. Prolly add more theatrics too! :thumb :lol

Well, blow me down Sophie! pretty good for a friday PM laugh eh? I'm glad I made your day!! :thumb