Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Lindas Review excerpts, just a few notes here....

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by mlzangel78, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

LOLOL!! Maybe he's got stock in corned beef!!! Or maybe he needs his comfort food, CORNED BEEF!! :lol Very funny Jenni. :lol

2. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

I dunno, but he was NOT happy!

3. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

Aww, poor baby. :lol He'll get over it. Or if he's interested in adding a few more years onto his life, I hope he got over it. He probably vowed never to go with that line ever again.

4. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

=lolgang

5. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

:grin Yepperoos!! No corned beef? I'm going to another line. Cunard I know will have corned beef! :lol

6. Helen233

Helen233 Guest

I cannot imagine having a fit over not getting corned beef, Move on and take something else.

How bout some of that Luscious KEY LIME PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bout the pizza, or a sandwich, or heck order a yummy sandwich from room service,

OH yes its a marvelous VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

No Helen. He's bent on corned beef for some ungodly reason. Probably coudln't let go of his childish wants. NO I'M GONNA STAND RIGHT HERE AND BANG MY HEAD ON THE TABLE TILL I GET MY CORNED BEEF!! :lol

8. Sophie

Sophie Guest

OOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

KEN - SLAP THE FACE OF A BUCKEYED CHECKEN?!?!?! ROTFLMAO that is the funniest thing i have heard ina loooooooong time!!!!!!!!!!! :) hysterical

9. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

i see my post has gotten a lot of attention :) i think this is the first 2 page post ive ever had :) Glad i was able to give you all a good laugh,,, but seriously the thanks needs to go to linda for being such a grumpy gus, with out her our laughter would not be possible :)

10. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

Well, I don't know Mellissa. She may write an ugly review of how we all thanked her. Prolly add more theatrics too! :thumb :lol

Well, blow me down Sophie! pretty good for a friday PM laugh eh? I'm glad I made your day!! :thumb