• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Live From Crystal Symphony

L

Lisa63

Safe travels, Mary Ann. Thank you again for bringing us along. I hung on every word! I hope the flight will be comfortable. Talk to you soon!

G

GloBug

And now Mary Ann is on a loooong flight to SFO and will arrive tonight. I wish I lived closer to the airport, I wish it was earlier in the day, and I wish she was going to be in the mood to do anything but go straight to her room after that loooong flight. Maybe I should say to heck with work tomorrow morning, rent a white fuzzy poodle costume for Kiefer, and just show up at the terminal with a sedan chair carried by two hunky muscle men, and make sure Mary Ann gets to her hotel room all right. Ok, gotta go check the yellow pages. Later!!!

M

maw

Welcome home Mary Ann. Will be looking forward to the pictures. Have enjoyed your trip so much. Better health soon.

C

connie seabee

Again, thank you for sharing your wonderful travels with us. Have a safe trip home, and we're all eager to see your photos.

S

ShipMaven

Thank you for the LAUGH! The flight from Hong Kong to San Francisco was EXCELLENT - 11 hours, 18 minutes. For those of us who do the "Polar Route" from the West Coast to London or the Continent, scarecely any difference in time, though our mind-set (at least, mine) is to always think the Orient is so much farther away. Service on Singapore Airlines was outstanding - for 12 passengers in first class, there were two male and two female Flight Attendants. Can you say pampered? I did sleep several hours. Our published ETA at SFO was 8:35pm. The Captain told us early on (and I followed the flight tracker) we would touch down at 7:50pm and be at the gate at 8:00. And those were on the nose. We touched down so gently that it was just the roughness of the runway that let us know we had landed.

SFO is such a gem for international flights compared to LAX.

Stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn So. San Francisco. Am going to eat breakfast now, and will grab the shuttle around 9:30am. I'll check in from home, but again thank all of you for following along.

That sedan chair with a person greeting by Kiefer would have topped off a great trip! :thumb

D

Donna - dsw

Thanks for sharing your trip and have a safe and pleasant trip home - - see that dr. as soon as you can and keep us posted. Good Luck!

O

Oscar Slaughter

Welcome home. Glad the flight was good and you were able to get some sleep. Home and your own bed will feel soooo good.

G

GloBug

Arf arf bark bark. Quack. Yip yip yip. Quack. Sllluuuurrrrpppp! Quack.

Kiefer and I are both happy you are back. He's happier for The Special One, because he knows how much he missed you. I can't imagine what The Prince is like after you have been gone this long. Kiefer almost wears himself out after I'm gone only 1/2 day. Welcome back, put on a rain coat before you pick up He Who Will Be Happy, so you don't get drowned in slobber.

S

ShipMaven

I'm home WITH PUCCI BY MY SIDE, and with a cough, clogged ears and *%(# knee.

It's always good to come home - and my thanks again for following along and for the welcome-home wishes.

Let me start sorting things, and I'll try to get back on later.

=hug