Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

live webcam

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by beej, Feb 8, 2004.

1. beej

beej Guest

Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I can find a website for a live cam shot of the Grandeur of the Seas. I know it's somewhere, I just can't find it.

2. Ali

Ali Guest

It would depend on what port they are in. The Grandeur doesn't have a live web cam like the Explorer and Voyager does. If you know what port the Grandeur is in today, you can find it that way. Just hit the link for the Cruise Cam Station above.

3. yuyi64

yuyi64 Guest

Every Saturday until May 1st you can see the Grandeur on the Port of New Orleans' web cam. There is a link to the webcam on this site on the webcams page. She was in port yesterday and looked great. Can't wait until our Grandeur cruise in April!

Post Edited (02-08-04 09:57)

4. Landlocked

Landlocked Guest

Grandeur is at sea today. You should be able to see her on the Grand Cayman cam on Tuesday, Feb. 10.

5. Ali

Ali Guest

<http://www.caymanport.com>
    That's the link to the Cayman webcam...right now the Brilliance is sitting there.

6. Landlocked

Landlocked Guest

Grand Cayman's cam is not on the cam page here, so here's a link:
    Grand Cayman port cam

Also, in addition to the Port of New Orleans cam listed on Cruise @ddicts, there is another Port of New Orleans cam. After this comes up, click on "Switch to view of the Crescent City Connection Bridge."

EDIT: Ali, you beat me to it! :)

Post Edited (02-08-04 15:50)