• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Liz report

popcorn

The doctor just told me that Liz had a small heart attack this morning. They are moving her the heart ward for further testing and monitoring.She is having an angiogram that may cause further problems. So keep your fingers crossed please Alf

TexasSue

Oh no. My thought and prayers are with you. Thanks for keeping us posted and prayers will continue from her until she is out of the woods and better.

Susan

Karry

What everyone else said. Prayers for Liz AND for you, Alf. Keep us updated as you are able and positive thoughts and comforting prayers are being sent to you both.

JacquieP

Good thoughts and lots of prayers are on the way. Alf, I took the liberty of adding both of your names to our church prayer list, as I didn't think you would mind almost 2,000 more prayers headed your way. Please take care of yourself and also keep us posted.

connie seabee

Community Sponsor
Alf, I am so very sorry to hear that Liz is going through such a difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Please keep us posted.