Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Love Boat Express - Cruise Connection Bus

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Hugger, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Hugger

Hugger Guest

Has anyone taken the Love Boat Express lately out of Clearwater, New Port Richey or Palm Harbor?
    We were ticketed to go from Clearwater - they have closed the Denny's down there not sure they are even going there anymore.
    On our tickets it lists Palm Harbor and New Port Richey are now operating after 10-1.
    When I called Princess to change they said just go there and catch the bus that they didn't need to change anything. That made me nervous so they said to have my TA
    call and change it to Palm Harbor.
    Just received an email from TA saying that we can't catch the bus in Palm Harbor. Not sure why yet.
    Wondering if anyone has used the motorcoach service lately or going on the 9th of Nov. and what you've been told.

2. Hugger

Hugger Guest

You are not going to believe this one. Princess told my T.A. that if we get on the bus in Palm Harbor which is about 9 miles North of Clearwater and supposedly it's the same bus - that our cruise rate would be 300.00 more per person. Can you believe that one. Guess you know we'll go to Clearwater - hope they pick up there with the Denny's having closed down.

3. Hugger

Hugger Guest

just an FYI my T.A. got this taken care of for us.

4. John

John Guest

Good to hear. I used to take the Cruise Connection buses often but, will probably drive over directly or stay the night before. Many hotels allow you to park your car at the hotel during your cruise for free and have shuttles to the port. This can often be the same cost as parking or close. So its nice to get a pre-cruise stay in to relax.

The Cruise Connection buses have always been very nice for the most part.