Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

luggage on alaska cruisetour

Discussion in 'Alaska & Pacific Northwest Ports' started by LaurieM, Mar 14, 2008.

1. LaurieM

LaurieM Guest

My TA says that the cruisetour packet won't be sent until mid June-about 2 months before we go on this 15 day Princess arctic cruisetour- now the problem with that is that I am a planner. I "hear" that there are regulations about the luggage size on the land tour portion of the trip. Does anyone know? If there is a size limit, is there a number limit? Please help, I don't want to be rushing to find the "right" size- I had already decided on one large suitcase (not one of the huge ones) for the land part, one garment bag for the cruise stuff, camera bag, carry-on, and large purse, and then do laundry when we get to the ship. Please give all info you have. Thanks to all.

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Your TA should easily be able to obtain that information for you. "Usually", you are allowed 2 pieces of luggage - a suitcase that gets stored as you move from place to place on your tour, and a carry-on size bag that you bring with you for your overnight items and change of clothes. But ask your TA to find out - he/she can. It can also vary by tour as well. I'm in the middle of the Pacific on a cruise, so don't have free access to lots of details from here.

3. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Have you checked the Princess Web Site for pre-planning - - I think I saw something in there.

4. LaurieM

LaurieM Guest

there is nothing about pre-planning the cruisetour on the Princess website- nothing about luggage.

5. suer182

suer182 Guest

Is the train part of the tour? A few years ago, we were allowed one carry on and one 30" per person. The rest went onto the ship. They kinda follow the airlines in regards to size.