Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Maasdam - Feb 23 & Mar 5, 2007 - some ramblings

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by Krazy Kruizers, Mar 24, 2007.

1. One thing we have noticed on this ship -- the library is very rarely quiet. People are always talking in loud voices, playing cards, etc. On all the other ships it has always been a quiet place to read and work on the computer.

2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was only one major thing that bothered us -- as you may have read on our second cruise we had a sit down luncheon for the Mariners. A man off to the port side who either held a red or blue pin or may have just been on his second cruise wore only bermudas and sandals into the dining room!!!! And no one said anything to him.

There were far too many people wearing shorts for such a nice occasion - JMO.

I really felt that an area captain should have said something to that man about wearing a shirt.

Also feel that the invitations should have said something like "no shorts." - JMO

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Thanks, KK. Interesting read!

4. These cruises were 150% better than our second half of back-to-back cruises on the Volendam.

5. earl_m

earl_m Guest

Great review! I am taking notes as I will be on her in Nov.