Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Majesty of the seas 12/18 1st cruise

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by darth frosty, Dec 11, 2009.

1. darth frosty

darth frosty Active Member

I have a week to go for my first cruise. I have already informed my manager that I will be absolutely useless for the next full 2 days I have to work. My mind has been wandering and I cannot wait to get out of here.

It really doesn't help my situation that in the past week here in detroit the temp has dropped from the low 40's to 20 degree's.

I plan on taking a ton of pics and posting them this thread is just a lil rant an outlet for the excitement I am feeling. Sorry to bore you but I really cant wait.

2. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

Bring warm clothing. Here is a recent photo from Nassau ...

[​IMG]

3. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

cool cool!!!!

4. tmoore4075

tmoore4075 Active Member

Have a good time. I was on Majesty just a few weeks ago. She looks good for being an older ship. I like our cruise director Ricky Matthews. Hope you still have him. Have a fun being away from this crap weather here in Detroit. Makes me want to spend the big bucks on an xmas cruise just to get out of this.

5. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great first cruise:banana:

6. PH8

PH8 Well-Known Member

Thats exactly how it feels to us Floridians this time of year...:cool:

7. CRUZINQUEEN

CRUZINQUEEN Active Member

LOL, I am on this website and others daily to get through another day in Detroit, so I feel your pain. Have a great cruise, love the Majesty, can't wait to see pictures of her. I have 2 months till I sail, so your review will keep me warm for now.

8. darth frosty

darth frosty Active Member

Pics from trip:

Our cabin
    [​IMG]
    On top of the world moment
    [​IMG]
    cabin view
    [​IMG]
    Missed the stop in coco cay and woke up with this behemith next to us

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There she goes!!!
    [​IMG]

9. tmoore4075

tmoore4075 Active Member

She is huge wow. I really want to go on her.