Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Man Overboard Brilliance

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Robkabob, Jul 8, 2005.

1. glen tev

glen tev Guest

It' been in the news alot in n.y.Like i said in previous post scarbourough on msnbc seems to have it on every night to the point were sick of hearing about it.don't worry about your cruise ,as long as your not doing anything you shouldn't be doing you'll be fine.

2. dougfw

dougfw Guest

I can't believe it! The first time I heard about this was on a golf course last Saturday. It was discussed as possible rumor but the subject came up because one of the guys asked me about my upcoming cruise on RCCL in September. I was looking for reviews here on CruiseAddicts and happened upon this thread which is interesting. I've read everything posted here and the one thing I cannot understand, as an experienced cruiser, is what the cop from CA was doing. By that I mean, why didn't he report the commotion coming from the next door cabin as it was going on through the night on more than one night? On my very first cruise with my wife, we were on Voyager and the couple next door to us argued every night past midnight with cussing and doors slamming, etc. I called security every time and they finally put the female in a different cabin by the 4th night and all was quiet after that. I can tell you, if I were the cop from CA and people were carrying on like that all night right next door to me while I'm paying good money for a good cruise, you can bet I would not put up with it for more than an hour. I would go to the bridge in one of those RCCL robes if I had to to get something done about it. The whole thing is weird and it sounds like two brats were on their honeymoon and things got WAY out of control and they should have been reported a lot earlier. It sounds like these two honeymooning idiots should have been in Vegas, not on a cruise ship.

3. rshreib

rshreib Guest

Well, you know what they say: "what happens on a cruise ship, stays in the ocean"... Dont they?

4. viet630

viet630 Guest

Doug
    It sure sound's like you hit the nail on the head.I agrre after I pay that kind of money for a CRUISE i'm not going to let some idiot's ruin it for either.They should have been taken care of before it got this far out if hand.viet

5. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

Not only that, but if I hear excessive arguing AND a "horrific thud," you bet I'll be calling for more than just to shut those people up. Maybe he was trying to mind his own business, but....

6. glen tev

glen tev Guest

I would say this has a big to do over rccl changing there consumption rule as far as buying booze in your room