• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"Maven"....You have to share Volendam......

S

sail7seas

I'm so sorry to tell you must you MUST share.

'Your" Volendam is a fabulous ship and we are having a wonderful time aboard.
She is so beautiful with such an incredible crew.

We've enjoyed being with 'our mutual' friend and will be sad to leave him when they force us down the gangway on Saturday.

We have had a great time aboard and look forward to returning.

Lucky you to look forward to so much time aboard in the very near future.

More comments when we return home;

S

ShipMaven

Sail,

Thank you so much for checking in. Needless to say, I'm delighted that you are enjoying *MY* ship! :grin But I do share her since I cannot be aboard 52 weeks a year!!

Her Officers and Crew are extraordinary, IMHO. Please give Captain Charly and our mutual friend my warmest regards.

To be away from Pucci for a month takes something very special indeed! Many of us are anxiously awaiting Hawaii and/or Alaska aboard Volendam next Spring.

S

sage

Sail,

I'm so glad that you have enjoyed the Volendam. I'm just grateful that ShipMaven shares with us. DH and I are so looking forward to being on her for Alaska and Hawaii. I agree that you will not find a better Officers and crew. And of course Captain Charly is one in a million. I can't wait to hear a full report when you get back. I hope you have a safe trip home.

S

sail7seas

MaryAnn..... We shared a number of wonderful dinners/evenings with our friend and I certainly passed along your greetings. He was pleased and is aware you are coming aboard for a lengthy visit. It isn't clear whether he will be aboard then or not. His vacation is coming up soon etc He looks fabulous (particularly as his darling wife is now aboard) and was his 'as always' most charming self. He asked I convey his greetings to you.

S

ShipMaven

Welcome home, Sail, and thanks for the update. I do hope our mutual friend will be aboard for Hawaii/Alaska. Thank you for conveying greetings in "both directions".

I'm delighted you enjoyed MY ship!! :grin