• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Maw in ICU

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Oh my gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the thread headline. Please let us know how she continues to do, and when she is returned to where we can send cards. Hugs to Maw AND Paw, I know this must be hard on him, too!

Cruise cutie

OW this one hurts to read...:(..thanks Val for the update..Been off the boards for a few more work days..and yuck..sigh.add our good thoughts and prayers to the list too..hugs Joanne and Mark

Donna - dsw

So sorry to hear she is having a set back - but at least she is where she can get the immediate attention that she needs. Rest, meds and someone checking on her all the time. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

korinalacount

Those dang meds,cant live with them,cant live without them,Maw prayers and love on the way,know Paw misses you terribly,we all need you back home a ramblin for us,Hugs!

Gramma Ann

Well, darn! This is not what any of us want to hear, especially Maw & Paw. Sure hope they get them fixed and she gets back to doing well.

Hang in there Maw. We love you.