Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Maw's Office Ramble

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by maw, Sep 22, 2005.

1. defritz

defritz Guest

=lolgang=lolgang=lolgang

2. Jill B

Jill B Guest

OMG!!! :lol :lol :lol This thread is hilarious! I was having a real problem visualising the duct tape lift too, but seamom to the rescue!
    I wonder if I can buy some of that duct tape Down here, or do I have to have it shipped from UpOver? And I reckon my DH would be more of a hindrance than a help. :grin
    I still can't quite see how it can help to defy gravity, though.

3. red stripe

red stripe Guest

me either Jill, but I should have a better explanation after we have that demo and "tea" party on the cruise :grin

4. maw

maw Guest

Oh my gosh Seamom I had not seen the drawing what a hoot. Now she really does have it there. check back on page 9 to see drawing

5. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Love it Seamom. :lol

6. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Seamom.... thanks for sticking the drawing up for us to see :grin OK. got it now, You start building up from the ribcage.. that is what I could not fathom.. as if you only put it on your boobs.. you end up with those same boobs in the same place .. just covered with tape.

so does that tape under the boobs go all around to the back?

Oh.. I love the addition of the "petals" I think I will... stick with them :grin

7. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Bizarre Even more bizarre uses for DT;
    http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/hmo/index.html

This site really needs my disclaimer:

Rubysky neither endorses or is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the link(s)

Rubysky does neither endorse nor warrant the performance of any of the vendors listed.

Rubysky neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of any website, nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.

8. seamom

seamom Guest

Oh Ruby.................some of that was TMI!!! :lol

I found a website (www.everything2.com..but I was afraid to go further..lol) also discussing this problem.....and a tip to use something other than duct tape:

Speaking as a male, i know this for a fact.
    My school throws a couple of drag balls a year. Being of the adventurous sort (occasionally) i decided to go in a simple female getup-- skirt and t-shirt with fake breasts. But, not having a training bra handy, I had to make my own.

The only things i had at first were balloons, unfortunately these had a way of migrating across my chest making me look like a woman with a mindbogglingly bad plastic surgeon. Or popping, and that's no good at all. Besides, they were very large and torpedo like.

So i went with Socks. While i could keep them in a reasonably tight tshirt for a little while, it was uncomfortable and to dance with them would be out of the question.

So i employed the only reasonable technique duct tape.

Duct tape chafes. This includes the sides and corners if not done properly.

Duct tape shows if put on improperly. I readjusted that t several times.

Duct tape Hurts when it is pulled off. Especially in sensitive areas.

Duct tape leaves a mark when removed.

And the reply was:

A tape which does make a good bra is known as Flexisex or Bondage Tape.

It is a PVC tape, available in black or red, which sticks only to itself, and not to you. There is sufficient on most reels to make a complete dress, top or other clothing. If making a bra, the remaining reel can be cut off when sufficient has been unravelled.

Warnings:

A large static build-up can occur while unravelling the reel - expect a shock or two.
    It is almost impossible to wind neatly back onto the reel.
    Shop around - prices vary considerably.
    Application can cause dizziness!

OMG...too funny.......the more I google the more I find this is such a common discussion with the same queries...check this out :

http://www.inpassing.org/node/view/134

9. red stripe

red stripe Guest

So who will be the first??

To try this out.

Semom found it and sent it to me so I could stick my.. foot in it :lol

http://www.fashionshowroom.com/simplyup/simplyup.htm

now I think there is still a problem… if you are all size and no substance.. then when you put this on won’t you be “Up and Over� :grin

Ruby… See…. It removed warts… so there goes the nipples :lol

Seamom again.. good thinking on using socks for stuffing.. after all… guys have been using these for years :grin

I loved that quote in the link you used…
    “And I just think there's not much in life that's worth duct taing your breasts for."â€Â

:thumb

10. defritz

defritz Guest

Okay, this is all fun and exciting stuff, but someone has YET to explain to me how the HECK you take it off without removing a layer of skin as well??? =confuse

11. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Spray some WD-40 on it and it should almost slide right off...

12. Jill B

Jill B Guest

I will check those links in a minute, but just wanted to say that Rick found some duct tape, and with a grin said "Are we going to try that?" after I explained this thread :lol But, I don't think there is enough to do the job. We'll have to get some more :grin This has me intrigued :lol

[​IMG]

13. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Erin. everyone forgets to mention that surgical tape should be betwixt the skin & Duck tape.

14. red stripe

red stripe Guest

well that lets me out.. the last time they put that stuff on me I was a mass of blisters :grin not very romantic

15. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Hooked..... in chat tonight you said you "were protecting Cuties butt "... did we all miss something? Is cutie going to duct tape her butt too??? :grin . lol

16. maw

maw Guest

Red! lol =lolgang

17. alaskanpeach

alaskanpeach Guest

What chat? No one said anything about chat.

18. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Dang I missed chat. Hooked, SPILL the BEANS . :grin

19. defritz

defritz Guest

I'm SO confused!!! =confuse

20. red stripe

red stripe Guest

de..... and thats news??? :grin