• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Maw's Office Ramble

C

Cinnamon

TinaLee,
what on earth are you dong on the computer so early?

Just off to help at the old folk's lunch club. Having run a Parish Weekend for the last 3 days, I feel as though I could do with a break from the dishwashing machine. Never mind. This is the last time I should be operating it before leaving for MOSAIC on Friday week. See you soon.

Cinnamon

M

maw

Yes Seamom it did give me a chuckle-only I have been wondering if I could persuade the PT to do a wrap with roller bandages of my body . I can't wait to see her face today when she sees Paw has used duct tape to keep the bandages up he redid yesterday.

E

Einstein

The REAL question begging to be asked is HOW MANY New posts will US Mos@ic Cruisers need to catch up on with this thread when we return??? :grin

J

J.E. M.

Things could get a little sticky. Did use Duck Tape on the last cruise to keep the door to the safe shut until the new batteries we installed.

E

Erinm

I really encourage you all to STICK with this thread. It's like a soap opera that slowly unfolds, but has a sticky plot!

T

Tread

I'm just lookiing forward to the pictures from the "Great Carribbean Duct Tape Fashion Show" that I've heard is to be held on MOSAIC! :grin Come on, you know you can post the pics! Maw and Hooked can be the guest judges!