Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Maw's Office Ramble

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by maw, Sep 22, 2005.

1. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Wants PICTURES. :rasta

2. red stripe

red stripe Guest

I think that the members of the "Duct Tape Six" should wear a little square of duct tape to identify themselves.. so that those of us that are clueless... or bustless... can ask them for guidance :grin

3. defritz

defritz Guest

Okay, red... who's on the roster for the "Duct Tape Six"?

4. marleejean

marleejean Guest

Did someone mention "TEA"?????? And now I have to go out and buy a strapless gown so I can get a membership into the infamous "Duct Tape Six" gang?????? :rasta I ususally have on a "Wonder where they went" bra, but the bras I bought for the cruise are more of a "cross-your-waist" kind. And do you use upholstery spray for your butt to keep your dress from sticking into "it"???? :lol

5. maw

maw Guest

Oh dear----I can hardly see the screen for laughing and crying--I just don't think a 6 pack of duct tape would be enough here. Red it will never work . I can not wait for this T Party.

6. red stripe

red stripe Guest

We have to bribe Cutes for the names of the "Duct Tape Six" :grin
    unless they come out of the closet and share :))

and marlee..
    I have figured out a much better way..
    you use those "stick-on petals" they stick over your... "rosebuds" and then it does not matter where the heck they are looking.. you could even be crosseyed..... all people see is "round" :lol

7. red stripe

red stripe Guest

oh me either maw :grin
    may I wear my red duct tape??

8. Hummm, won't work for me, I lost my breast somewhere and can't seem to find them.

But I'll be at the tea party for the demo. Got to see this. :lol

9. red stripe

red stripe Guest

10. red stripe

red stripe Guest

we must keep this a secret...... next thing you know...... the guys will be wanting Duct tape Jock straps :grin

11. This duck tape thing just might work for me, put it under my boobs and walla, instant cleavage.

12. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

Hell no Red, sounds too much like that hot wax story to me. :nono =eek

13. alaskanpeach

alaskanpeach Guest

Now that story about the cold wax. Now that was something I could visualize. I just about wet myself from laughing so hard. LOL

14. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Someone PLEASE take pictures for those of us that unfortunately can not be there!

Liz

15. red stripe

red stripe Guest

oh Liz.... and where do you think we can uupload them too? somehow I think that John might scream if we add a "duct Tape" album into the MOS@IC albums :grin

16. red stripe

red stripe Guest

WAIT!!!!! an idea!!!!! John can make it a........ "STICKY" :grin

17. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Humm we're dining with CC !! I know what I'm gonna be checking out!! :lol

18. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

O M G.....the things I've missed today. This whole duct-tape-bra doesn't make a lick of sense to me, but I'd love to know how to do it....I have a gown I want to wear on my next cruise that has a bunch of criss-cross straps in the back...so, no bra. HHHmmmm.....I wonder if I could duct tape the tummy down, too..???

19. red stripe

red stripe Guest

sure.. you could come as the "Dust Tape Mummy" :grin

20. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest