• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Maw's Office Ramble

R

red stripe

I think that the members of the "Duct Tape Six" should wear a little square of duct tape to identify themselves.. so that those of us that are clueless... or bustless... can ask them for guidance :grin

M

marleejean

Did someone mention "TEA"?????? And now I have to go out and buy a strapless gown so I can get a membership into the infamous "Duct Tape Six" gang?????? :rasta I ususally have on a "Wonder where they went" bra, but the bras I bought for the cruise are more of a "cross-your-waist" kind. And do you use upholstery spray for your butt to keep your dress from sticking into "it"???? :lol

M

maw

Oh dear----I can hardly see the screen for laughing and crying--I just don't think a 6 pack of duct tape would be enough here. Red it will never work . I can not wait for this T Party.

R

red stripe

We have to bribe Cutes for the names of the "Duct Tape Six" :grin
unless they come out of the closet and share :))

and marlee..
I have figured out a much better way..
you use those "stick-on petals" they stick over your... "rosebuds" and then it does not matter where the heck they are looking.. you could even be crosseyed..... all people see is "round" :lol

C

connie seabee

Hummm, won't work for me, I lost my breast somewhere and can't seem to find them.

But I'll be at the tea party for the demo. Got to see this. :lol

R

red stripe

we must keep this a secret...... next thing you know...... the guys will be wanting Duct tape Jock straps :grin

C

connie seabee

This duck tape thing just might work for me, put it under my boobs and walla, instant cleavage.

A

alaskanpeach

Now that story about the cold wax. Now that was something I could visualize. I just about wet myself from laughing so hard. LOL

R

red stripe

oh Liz.... and where do you think we can uupload them too? somehow I think that John might scream if we add a "duct Tape" album into the MOS@IC albums :grin

L

lizardstew

O M G.....the things I've missed today. This whole duct-tape-bra doesn't make a lick of sense to me, but I'd love to know how to do it....I have a gown I want to wear on my next cruise that has a bunch of criss-cross straps in the back...so, no bra. HHHmmmm.....I wonder if I could duct tape the tummy down, too..???