• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Maw's Office Ramble

S

seamom

You are worrying about the men using the duct tape as a JOCK strap............hmmm....well Red's earlier links led to Deception. It wasn't her cleavage that was as "deceptive" as the fact "she" was a man if you didn't notice!!! Now THAT's an effective way of using duct tape..................How many men on MOS@IC will be attempting THAT ....:lol Hey...whatever makes your day! :grin

I

iluvcruzin

red stripe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maureen, what length stitch did you use?
>

I used the sticky velcro. It had like a tape adhesive side. It worked pretty good. :grin

R

red stripe

thank goodness maureen.. I was picturing you with one boob laid on the sewing machine :lol
seamom.. I wondered if anyone would catch that.
I thought a set of those would go well with Hooked's painted toes.

Bob.. you have warned your bride that we are all a little nuts??

hummmmm.. which brings me back to the Jock strap Issue...
ladies, should we have a drawing for the male model for this??

well time for my morning tea.. so I am busting outta here :grin
(x) (x)
(*) (*)

() () ... just doodling :grin

B

BostonsJ

You guys are having way too much fun while I work! Cutie can you amend your pattern for a D cup? =lolgang =lolgang I know one thing for sure I wouldn't be asking for 2talls help somehow I think I'd end up with a mingo or precariously affixed.

T

The Cruiser

Have the drawing for the duct tape jock strap. :lol Since I'm not sailing with you, put my name down for Hooked. :lol :rasta

E

Einstein

I believe we have another activity to add to the Mos@ic activities list. :dance Cutie make sure U give us the specific place and time for the addition to the schedule. :thumb And Tread I will volunteer to fill in for U and NO I AM NOT talking about filling in for the jock strap. :grin

T

The Cruiser

Red, Add E to my list of Duct Tape Jock Straps. :grin :lol :rasta

TC going to sit in the corner now. :grin

L

Lisa63

Oh gosh... I can just picture "Crafts Corner" in Maw's Office on Mosaic. I miss all the fun...

red, I am still LOL from your "have John make this a sticky" suggestion. :lol

This has got to be the funniest thread ever on the board, right above the dey/bidet and chili threads.

Off to get a tissue to wipe away these tears of laughter. :)

R

red stripe

TC.. I will tell him that you are voting for him :grin

re: "sticky".......I think that this thread has flown under the wire where John is concerned.. which may be a good thing for me :grin I do not want him to toss me overboard :lol

S

seamom

Red...I've just forwarded you some model pics of simpler ideas to cover up with duct tape..........and yes..........it's ME modelling it.... :lol :lol :lol :lol

R

red stripe

oh goodie.. photos to share with the board.. thank you seamom.. everyone is longing to see how this is done :grin

D

defritz

Oh my... you guys are having WAAAY too much fun without me! I thought this thread would die once it moved to page 2... boy, was I wrong! :lol

Someone needs to lay off the "tea" during the demonstration. Those of us not fortunate enough to be attending want to see PROOF of what you crazy ladies got into. =screwy

T

TinaLee

I believe FLAJack offered his services as photographer.... but the cost $$$ may be too dear - I believe Honey will make him pay for the offer in gemstones!