Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

May 7th Voyager of the Seas,, ARE WE READY????

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by mlzangel78, Mar 23, 2005.

1. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

OK all lets see how many of us are going and where we are all located... there is also a MEET AND MINGLE, that i hope everyone has registered for..if not do so on RCCL's website asap

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

As of March 23, 2005, 135 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle for the Voyager Of The Seas sailing on 5/7/2005 .

Ok ill start the list: please copy and paste the names form the list before adding your own in reply :)

Melissa and Sonia Cabin 8606 from NJ

2. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Might as well add ages as well

Melissa and Sonia Cabin 8606 from NJ

Pete and Michelle #8378 Registered for meet and mingle age: 23

3. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

ok ok lets keep it going :) and thanks peteandchell (our wonderful tablemates) for being the first to sign up:

Melissa and Sonia Cabin # 8606 from NJ Registered for Meet and Mingle 26 and 34
    Pete and Michelle Cabin #8378 from NJ Registered for meet and mingle 23

who else is joining us :) ????

4. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Come on i know more people than that were on this board before.....Lets all get excited together and get each other ready for a great cruise!!!!

5. Hello everyone,

Adding our names to the list.

Melissa and Sonia Cabin # 8606 from NJ Registered for Meet and Mingle 26 and 34
    Pete and Michelle Cabin #8378 from NJ Registered for meet and mingle 23
    Buck and Carol Schmitt #1372 from MD Registered for Meet & Mingle -Ages 58 & 53

Can''t wait to get onboard.

Carol

6. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

There ya go :) hi carol and buck :)

7. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Now i know that theres a lot more of us going on this cruise :)

8. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Well i guess it is just us 6 on this SOLD OUT cruise...lol. Oh well more room to have fun!!!!!

9. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

Please everyone make sure that you have your orange leis ready , there is supposed to be a get together at sail away after muster drill in the sky bar... all addicts and ..critics,., and mates,,, from all 3 boards are encouraged to show your cruise enthusiasm and wear your ornage leis for boarding :)

Make sure you are registered for meet and mingle... over 170 people are registered,,, this is going to be a great cruise :)

10. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

I cant wait!!!!! As of tomarrow it is only one month until i leave for MIAMI!!!!! Is anyone else as excited as I am?

11. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

i am iam i am !!!!! we leave on the 6th :)

12. Good Morning everyone,

Doin' the DANCE -- got our cruise docs this weekend!!
    Orange leis? This was the first I heard about that. I'll make sure we've got 'em.
    We are staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel the day before.

Can't wait -- not long now.

Carol

13. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want my docs,,, we are staying at the sheraton biscayne bay.... no not long at all....

no docs here yet,, maybe when i get home from work they will be there,, so many people over on another board have been saying tey got their docs,..

14. Melissa,

I see you mentioned booking on the Freedom -- have you done so?

We are booked on the April 29, 2007 cruise. We like cruising in the Spring.

Carol

15. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

wow talk about planning ahead....lol thats 2 years i dont think i would be able to wait that long...i would die of anticipation

16. Don't worry -- we'll have to put another cruise or two in between now and then!!

Carol

17. peteandchell

peteandchell Guest

Hey Mlz when you get your docs can you send me a PM....since we live so close you are my gauge as to when i should get mine. I have had a problem with some mail getting delayed or lost with my post office...some mail is delayed like 3 weeks, so i dont want to have a problem

18. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

sure no problem peteandchell., sonia is off today she got her mail already, we love 2 blocks apart,,, she said nothing yet.. i was a little sad... i emailed lori, and asked her if they were sent yet but she hasnt replied which is odd because she never goes over 3 days with no email.. and its been 5... she prob very busy with getting our docs in the mail :)

19. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

carolyn,, we have not booked yet,,, i am booking it on the ship in may for the cheaper deposit, and the onboard ship credit,, since the prices are over 150 what im used to paying for a balcony cabin... i am looking a booking it for dec 10th 06 for my birthday,,, i like cruising in the winter,,, for 3 reasons,,, 1 we are harley riders,,, spring is spent on the bike..... 2 its cehaper in nov and dec to cruise.... 3 i like getting out of the cold and going somewhere warm to get tan, while all my co workers and friends are here in NJ freexing their butts off. :)

20. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

are we all sleeping ??? lets go folks start singing and jumping,,, its gettnig so close :)