• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

May 7th Voyager of the Seas,, ARE WE READY????

M

mlzangel78

OK all lets see how many of us are going and where we are all located... there is also a MEET AND MINGLE, that i hope everyone has registered for..if not do so on RCCL's website asap

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

As of March 23, 2005, 135 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle for the Voyager Of The Seas sailing on 5/7/2005 .

Ok ill start the list: please copy and paste the names form the list before adding your own in reply :)

Melissa and Sonia Cabin 8606 from NJ

P

peteandchell

Might as well add ages as well

Melissa and Sonia Cabin 8606 from NJ

Pete and Michelle #8378 Registered for meet and mingle age: 23

M

mlzangel78

ok ok lets keep it going :) and thanks peteandchell (our wonderful tablemates) for being the first to sign up:

Melissa and Sonia Cabin # 8606 from NJ Registered for Meet and Mingle 26 and 34
Pete and Michelle Cabin #8378 from NJ Registered for meet and mingle 23

who else is joining us :) ????

P

peteandchell

Come on i know more people than that were on this board before.....Lets all get excited together and get each other ready for a great cruise!!!!

C

Carolyn Schmitt

Hello everyone,

Adding our names to the list.

Melissa and Sonia Cabin # 8606 from NJ Registered for Meet and Mingle 26 and 34
Pete and Michelle Cabin #8378 from NJ Registered for meet and mingle 23
Buck and Carol Schmitt #1372 from MD Registered for Meet & Mingle -Ages 58 & 53

Can''t wait to get onboard.

Carol

P

peteandchell

Well i guess it is just us 6 on this SOLD OUT cruise...lol. Oh well more room to have fun!!!!!

M

mlzangel78

Please everyone make sure that you have your orange leis ready , there is supposed to be a get together at sail away after muster drill in the sky bar... all addicts and ..critics,., and mates,,, from all 3 boards are encouraged to show your cruise enthusiasm and wear your ornage leis for boarding :)

Make sure you are registered for meet and mingle... over 170 people are registered,,, this is going to be a great cruise :)

P

peteandchell

I cant wait!!!!! As of tomarrow it is only one month until i leave for MIAMI!!!!! Is anyone else as excited as I am?

C

Carolyn Schmitt

Good Morning everyone,

Doin' the DANCE -- got our cruise docs this weekend!!
Orange leis? This was the first I heard about that. I'll make sure we've got 'em.
We are staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel the day before.

Can't wait -- not long now.

Carol

M

mlzangel78

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want my docs,,, we are staying at the sheraton biscayne bay.... no not long at all....

no docs here yet,, maybe when i get home from work they will be there,, so many people over on another board have been saying tey got their docs,..

C

Carolyn Schmitt

Melissa,

I see you mentioned booking on the Freedom -- have you done so?

We are booked on the April 29, 2007 cruise. We like cruising in the Spring.

Carol

P

peteandchell

wow talk about planning ahead....lol thats 2 years i dont think i would be able to wait that long...i would die of anticipation

C

Carolyn Schmitt

Don't worry -- we'll have to put another cruise or two in between now and then!!

Carol

P

peteandchell

Hey Mlz when you get your docs can you send me a PM....since we live so close you are my gauge as to when i should get mine. I have had a problem with some mail getting delayed or lost with my post office...some mail is delayed like 3 weeks, so i dont want to have a problem

M

mlzangel78

sure no problem peteandchell., sonia is off today she got her mail already, we love 2 blocks apart,,, she said nothing yet.. i was a little sad... i emailed lori, and asked her if they were sent yet but she hasnt replied which is odd because she never goes over 3 days with no email.. and its been 5... she prob very busy with getting our docs in the mail :)

M

mlzangel78

carolyn,, we have not booked yet,,, i am booking it on the ship in may for the cheaper deposit, and the onboard ship credit,, since the prices are over 150 what im used to paying for a balcony cabin... i am looking a booking it for dec 10th 06 for my birthday,,, i like cruising in the winter,,, for 3 reasons,,, 1 we are harley riders,,, spring is spent on the bike..... 2 its cehaper in nov and dec to cruise.... 3 i like getting out of the cold and going somewhere warm to get tan, while all my co workers and friends are here in NJ freexing their butts off. :)

M

mlzangel78

are we all sleeping ??? lets go folks start singing and jumping,,, its gettnig so close :)